Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DanTheFox07

De vries

Id like the Doubters to give this man some credit, i have said time and time again this guy is an asset to us in this division and if i do remember rightly i read on a match report he had a great game.

His problem is if he does what he did at Palace last week then he'll never win them over.

Id like the Doubters to give this man some credit, i have said time and time again this guy is an asset to us in this division and if i do remember rightly i read on a match report he had a great game.

Tbh I thought he was poor 1st half, poor 1st touch, kept falling over. Must admit he took his goal well.

Credit where credit's due, He played well today. Did nothing wrong.

His problem is if he does what he did at Palace last week then he'll never win them over.

Exactly.

Everyone has bad games, I understand that but De Vries is pretty inconsistent, sometimes even in the same match, he'll do something great one moment then something very stupid the next, but on todays proformance I will happilly eat my words, Well Done big man! Keep it up! :clap:

(Just to justify my "doubts" or slagging off of players in the past) The way I see it is I pay my money, I'll have my opinion of the players whether my view is good or bad

Almost everyone slipped at one point so i'm thinking theres a problem with the pitch.

It was always as he was looking for a quickish turn and ended up slipping.

But he was always a problem and took hes goal really well.

And his celebration was good aswell.

Almost everyone slipped at one point so i'm thinking theres a problem with the pitch.

He slipped a lot more than the other players though. I mean, every time he put himself in a good position and received the ball, he slipped. He tried to take a man on, he slipped again.

But well done to him though. He was good today. The Watford defence simply could not handle him.

Poor Poor Poor, too many basic errors. It just means we have to put up with him for another week. This ain't no Roy of the Rovers stuff. He ought to go and try to play Soccer cos he can't play football.

Piss off please.

I was right in front of the 4th goal, and he took it extremely well. Had some good hold up play and I actually think he works well when there are 2 other strikers on the pitch. Gives us more options. He plodded on and eventually got what he was after. fair play. though he needs to get some new studs in his boots!

As much as i want to like this player, i think the credit is too much.

I really didnt see a whole lot of what he did right today, yes he works hard, almost holds it up well, but he just isnt good enough im afraid.

He worked so hard today, but he just is not good enogh as much as i want him to be.

He took his goal really well, but come on, the Watford players had gave up ffs, he just walked through them, but i was happy to see him score, he really does try that hard.

I really didnt see a whole lot of what he did right today, yes he works hard, almost holds it up well, but he just isnt good enough im afraid.

He worked so hard today, but he just is not good enogh as much as i want him to be.

He took his goal really well, but come on, the Watford players had gave up ffs, he just walked through them, but i was happy to see him score, he really does try that hard.

You just can't dish out praise to him can you?

Did anyone else notice that it wasn't just him slipping over at times it was everyone, whats the point in drenching the pitch before the game? I know its the same for both teams but it annoyed me a bit.

You just can't dish out praise to him can you?

No i cant can I?

Tw@t.

hot sunny day - a well watered pitch = excess surface water/ topsoil water = slippery surface :cool:

I'm not totally convinced but by the sounds of things he played his arse off today aswell as some of the pre season and last few league games so I'm warming to him quite a bit. I do think he's a great assett to have though.

I amazed sometimes, the bloke like everyone else worked his ar5e off today worked the channels,wanted the ball, held it up well scored a goal, set up a goal caused Watford problems all game and still people struggle to say well done big man you have done well and had a good game!!

Archived