Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

ALLEN SACKED - CONFIRMED

What a horrendous decision, really insensitive timing.

Could have waited til after the weekend surely?

However daft it is though, it goes with the Mandaric territory, he's going to fall out with a lot of people on the way and without his money we'd be.....probably relegation candidates each year until we do a Forest.

I'm totally gobsmacked!

Potentially our best manager since Martin O'Neill and sacked after 4½ competitive games in charge.

After the boredom that was Levein, Kelly and Worthington I felt we had someone who could relate to the City fans and could have become a City legend.

Back on the managerial merry-go-round!

Not happy on the Isle of Wight tonight.

:@:@:@:@:@

Now what? Colin willy puller, Glenn Roeder? Please not!

I can see why the Chelsea guy might be favourite - possible 'yes man'

this is the sort of mistake that can send a club under if we all turn against mandaric & he decides to fook off then we are fooked he's got us by the dangly's

I don't care he can fook off for cheating the fans.

And watch them charge us fooking fox travel and shit for the forest replay.

Just to abuse us some more.

Martin Allen was a breath of fresh air to this football. He is destined for big things but unfortunately not with us. Milan has destroyed our season with this decision. Who in their right mind would want to manage our club when you have got that much pressure on you for success and who can come in and top that 4-1 result ? The players clearly played for and respected Allen. Should boycott the next home game or else we'll be the Hearts of the English leagues. :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest: :protest:

Archived