Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

ALLEN SACKED - CONFIRMED

Well well well, if that fat cats post is true its a right mess. Whos gonna come here and work with MM.

Right, and of course, we're all going to believe an internet forum post from an annonymous person who's mate happened to bump into MA in a pub....

:doh:

Right, and of course, we're all going to believe an internet forum post from an annonymous person who's mate happened to bump into MA in a pub....

:doh:

I said if it was true!! If someone has made that up though its alot of effort.

furthermore, it seems to be extraordinarily one-sided and, if true, seems to overlook everything we have heard about MA's ego.

Well, uh, if its from someone with a substantial ego, surely they're more likely to only consider their view of events when asked what happened?

In the event, overall last season, I was fairly praising of Nils.

I think grudging acceptance is probably the most generous way I would have phrased it.

I said if it was true!! If someone has made that up though its alot of effort.

This is the internet where, every day, millions of people put an awful lot of effort into producing an awful lot of absolute crap...

:)

This is the internet where, every day, millions of people put an awful lot of effort into producing an awful lot of absolute crap...

If that is true then I have just lost a lot of respect for the internet. :(

Are you sure you're not confusing the £150K with the 6 month payment he just received?

not really; it said on the pompey site;

in 1999 MA was dismissed for gross misconduct but got 200k as compensation which MM had to pay ;

it was only a pompey fan saying this i don't know if it is true , just wondered if anyone else did

in 1999 MA was dismissed for gross misconduct but got 200k as compensation which MM had to pay ;

it was only a pompey fan saying this i don't know if it is true , just wondered if anyone else did

I can't imagine MM re-employing someone he had to compensate previously to the tune of 200k and for gross misconduct to boot. A very dubious tale and if it was true I'm sure the Mirror would have mentioned it.

Mandaric took over Pompey in May 1999. Allen was sacked in March 1999. Therefore, unless Mandaric is more of a meddler than we imagine this can only be half the story.

Mandaric took over Pompey in May 1999. Allen was sacked in March 1999. Therefore, unless Mandaric is more of a meddler than we imagine this can only be half the story.

yes thats right ; it said that he came after the sacking but paid the compensation

heres the link ;

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?...;mid=2132120483

towards bottom of page

Archived