Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

ALLEN SACKED - CONFIRMED

What a fookin disgrace. Mandaric can fook off as far as I'm concernced, I haven't liked him since day 1 and this is a devastating blow to our football club. Beat one of the best teams in the league and then sack the manager. Wnaker.

So SO GUtted! What is going on! I thought this was a joke when i heard. Martin Allen has been class! I really thought MM has made huge mistake here and the fans are guna slaughter him and rightly so! Paul Jewell is only guy I would like or possibly Simon Grayson, but can't even believe im saying this. I want MA!!!!!!!

I am disgusted by this!!

the main showed pride, passion and belief and rekindled that in many fans including me!!

to get sacked for not wanting to sign sh it journeymen is a disgrace what the f**k is Mandaric on!!

to sack him after only 4games is so wrong it's untrue!!

maybe he wanted a lower league manager thinking he would become his lap dog and when it turned out Allen had a voice and an opinion he had to go!!

to hear some of the names mentioned like Megson, Roeder etc fills me with fear and who the f**k wants to join a club where he could get the boot next week!!

I am not going to Plymouth but I hope that those do make their feelings known and sing Allens name loud and proud!!

results game...

1 loss at home

1 draw

1 win

1-0 loss after 45 not exactly setting the place alight.......

Its 4, no, 3 and a half fecking games. If this sacking can be justified, it certainly isn't on results.

all i can think is milan feels belittled in the eyes of everyone because of allen refusing to take hasslebaink, which i'm bloody glad he did, i don't want old crocks around, maybe it says more about what milan wants to do with the place?

cue chandler.......

WTF does 'differences between both parties regarding the direction of the club' mean?

Did one want relegation while the other wanted promotion?

4-1 against Watford seems to me like MA wanted promotion.

Gutted gutted gutted.

Makes the club look ridiculous. Who in their right mind would want to be our manager now?

Best of luck Martin!

Archived