Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Peacefulred

Replay ticket arrangements

Why is it?

Id never go on the coach anyway to be honest. Full of window lickers.

Because we went the first time and didnt get our moneys worth.

And thats a brave statement because quite alot of people here use the coach are they window lickers aswell ?

Or its the fact that theres not train back from Nottingham after the game ?

Your a fool.

Why is it?

Id never go on the coach anyway to be honest. Full of window lickers.

Think the arrangements made by Forest/LCFC are fair.

5 quid if you went last time is very reasonable.

And you shouldn't really insult people who go by Coach.

Not all can go by stretched limo!!!!

It is not the club's responsibility to get fans to and from the game! It's a decent gesture by the club in my opinion. I didn't use the coach to get to the first game - maybe I should ask MM if he'll send a car round to pick me up for the match?

It is not the club's responsibility to get fans to and from the game! It's a decent gesture by the club in my opinion. I didn't use the coach to get to the first game - maybe I should ask MM if he'll send a car round to pick me up for the match?

Good plan!! :D

Ill drop him a line about the train ticket

There is a train back you clown.

Surely you did get your moneys worth. You got there and back didnt you?

With 45 minutes of shit football in the middle yeah.

And from what i heard that if it went to full time there wouldnt have been a train home till early hours.

With 45 minutes of shit football in the middle yeah.

And from what i heard that if it went to full time there wouldnt have been a train home till early hours.

Well, theres still one back then!!

I was hoping to get a different seat and luckily the ticket office have just confirmed that fans will not get the same seats allocated as in the first game (unless it's by a fluke). Not sure if this was blindingly obvious anyway, but I was well within coining distance of the Forest fans last time so fancied a move somewhere a bit safer!

Not sure if this was blindingly obvious anyway, but I was well within coining distance of the Forest fans last time so fancied a move somewhere a bit safer!

What,like at home??? :D

i know its only a fiver but cant believe we have to pay again its shockin! never have to pay again when the match is called off due to weather surley this is more serious as clive clarke almost died! typical forest b*****ds looking for more money. just hope they all had to pay for tickets for the replay of the hillsborough disaster against liverpool

i know its only a fiver but cant believe we have to pay again its shockin! never have to pay again when the match is called off due to weather surley this is more serious as clive clarke almost died! typical forest b*****ds looking for more money. just hope they all had to pay for tickets for the replay of the hillsborough disaster against liverpool

They still have to pay for policing and catering stuff I imagine?

Plus the fact it's only a fiver.

Just got an 'important' email from the club telling me the selling arrangements, they must have read my moaning on here from the first game fiasco.

Shame because I'm plannig to leave it until I know who the next manager is, once bitten twice shy!

Archived