Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

How far will Mandy go?

Isn't it queer how the trickle of new posters all proclaiming Mandy to be a clever man, that suddenly came on the forum after the sacking, have all but vanished again.

Or is it me just being too cynical? :dunno:

Surely Mandy wouldn't stoop to paying people to try to win hearts and minds on footy forii...surely not... :whistle:

Isn't it queer how the trickle of new posters all proclaiming Mandy to be a clever man, that suddenly came on the forum after the sacking, have all but vanished again.

Surely Mandy wouldn't stoop to paying people to try to win hearts and minds on footy forii...surely not... :whistle:

You'd think he'd employ people with the a bit debating abilty if that were the case.

Are you Chandler, are you Chandler... are you Chandler in disguise?

Bit of a tame conspiracy theory by his standards but still...

:unsure:

You can really go off people very quickly and very forcibly Mr. The Blue. :angry:

too cynical.

there were loads of new posters at that time - i was, ahem, pro-choice, and noticed mainly newbies coming on slating MM and his decision...

more likely people wanted somewhere to express themselves, soon realised this wasn't the place, and that it was full of freaks and loonies, and promptly nobbed off...

To answer the thread title, I think on a first date Mandy will easily go to first base but if you want more than a snog try a little bit of romance as this dude once said. :|

xin_b301cd0c1b274b9ab13eca98e815070c_1.jpg

BTW I think thats his daughter isnt it? :wub:

milan wants premiership football next season, forget the 3 year plan, thats been scrapted, therefore he will do whatever it takes to get us there, if going through 3 managers to get there then so be it. if you look at the other teams in this division there is no real quality, compared to pevious seasons, therefore we have to get out now when we ve got the best chance

She looks lovely. Im not 100% it is his daughter but Im sure that I read somewhere his daughter was going for some Miss England or World Comp! Its great to have all the facts. :unsure:

i don't know either but if it isn't his daughter & he's tappin that :blink: then theres something wrong with the world :D well something more wrong

I get the sneaky feeling no one is taking this seriously.

*sigh*

Chalk another victory up to subterfuge then... :ph34r:

I don't think that Mandy could care less what most of us on here think, he's after promotion and he'll do it his way whether we like it or not, honestly can't see him paying anyone to post nice things for us plebs to read.

That serious enough for you?

i don't know either but if it isn't his daughter & he's tappin that :blink: then theres something wrong with the world :D well something more wrong

There is nothing, nothing I'd like to do more right now than present TBJSs Love Sessions where I blow my beans up Chris De Burgh's daughter's muff (that is her by the way) whilst Chris sings an accapella session of the very best of Chris De Burgh. A rasping night out that would be!!

I don't think that Mandy could care less what most of us on here think, he's after promotion and he'll do it his way whether we like it or not, honestly can't see him paying anyone to post nice things for us plebs to read.

That serious enough for you?

He's hoodwinked you all :cool:

He's hoodwinked you all :cool:

Well he obviously visits this site that's where he got his short list of 4,5 or maybe 6 from. If he continues to look it'll move up to 7,8 maybe 9.

Well he obviously visits this site that's where he got his short list of 4,5 or maybe 6 from. If he continues to look it'll move up to 7,8 maybe 9.

I'm hoping he put me on the short-list.

It's better for me to be pissing out of the tent, Milan. You don't want me pissing in...

I'm hoping he put me on the short-list.

It's better for me to be pissing out of the tent, Milan. You don't want me pissing in...

Milan doesn't care what you do in the tent, he's got a nice cosy suite at the best hotel in town.

Archived