Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Would anyone be intrested in starting a Foxestalk online Game of Football manager 2007?

I'd be up for it.

I've never played online before.

It's all about starting in the Conference North/South...

With BASINGSTOOOOKE woooo lol

always english... its my comfort zone. :D

Same as i reckon we should do any league except Premier League and everyone in the same division if there is a way of only selecting one division, though if someone gets offerd a better job then they can take it obviously.

I cba with the Aussie League, tbh. No interest what so ever.

Jokes aside, I'd rather do Championship or League One. It's familiar territory for everyone and there's plenty of equally-strengthed sides to play as.

I'd prefer Championship. I'm always teams from League One/Two so it'd be a bit different for me.

And I think it would be better if nobody was Leicester.

I cba with the Aussie League, tbh. No interest what so ever.

Jokes aside, I'd rather do Championship or League One. It's familiar territory for everyone and there's plenty of equally-strengthed sides to play as.

ok well Championship I choose West Brom because i know a few of their players and League One i choose Leeds :P no wait hehe Jokin :D but seriously I would choose Crewe because their my team on psp

Im never Leicester on FM or fifa for some reason :blink:

Archived