Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Would anyone be intrested in starting a Foxestalk online Game of Football manager 2007?

I'm keen on this.

Put me down for Leeds, mwahahaha.

I won't be available Satdee night but start playing anyway.

Is it possible for me to join after a couple of days?

I really haven't the foggiest.

We've already started, but feel free to join whenever you can lol

Put me down for Colchester i don't know why someone will have to tell me how all this works and stuff like that as wouldn't have a clue also im about 9 hours ahead of you guys so i'm guess i better employ a decent assistant manager. :D

Put me down for Colchester i don't know why someone will have to tell me how all this works and stuff like that as wouldn't have a clue also im about 9 hours ahead of you guys so i'm guess i better employ a decent assistant manager. :D

has anyone picked sheffield wednesday yet? if not i'll be them. if anyone could email me about how to join up would be great.. i am about to set off for work and i'll be back about 7.45- 8pm. i got msn..

thanks.- never played an online game before...

Firstly this was MY idea but nice one for starting this thread :thumbup:

Secondly Ive never actually played propperly although someone once showed me how to play it without using annoying i.p addresses that never work!!

You need to download something called Hamachi, it makes a server with a name and a password and then you dont need an i.p when you play

http://www.hamachi.cc/download/list.php

Download the top one

By the way if someone else could host then it would be good as I have never actually done a propper online game but count me in.

Perhaps if everybody discussed it on msn or something?

just saw your comment on the other thread asking if there was an online clan... not that its of any real importance but i actually sent an email to lookwhaticando about 12 hours before you wrote that asking him if it was ok to start another footballmanager thread... ( i got an email from him once for posting a repeat thread!) im sure he can back that up if you want to ask him.. :thumbup:

If someone could tell me how to get it all started that would be awesome or is every one to scared of the Aussie-Colchester partnership just makeing the playoffs and getting promoted :D

Wait i might not get to play if in aus if its a local server.

Archived