Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Would anyone be intrested in starting a Foxestalk online Game of Football manager 2007?

Please put your name here if you are intrested in joining an online network game of football manager2007 made up entirely of foxesTalk members.

Please also mention if you would be intrested in 'hosting' the game as i wouldnt have a clue how to!!!!

also ideas on how we would run it ( game turn times, ect ) would be appreciated.

Yes, i know there is another thread on Football manager but i thought this could get lost amongst all the comments posted in it...

Please put your name here if you are intrested in joining an online network game of football manager2007 made up entirely of foxesTalk members.

Please also mention if you would be intrested in 'hosting' the game as i wouldnt have a clue how to!!!!

also ideas on how we would run it ( game turn times, ect ) would be appreciated.

Yes, i know there is another thread on Football manager but i thought this could get lost amongst all the comments posted in it...

I'd be interested, always hard to get going though really.

How would it work anyway?

Im guessing you would say monday 6pm-9pm...but if one person doesn't turn up, the game can't continue?

it can continue but his assistant manager picks the team & tactics if he fails to show..

Firstly this was MY idea but nice one for starting this thread :thumbup:

Secondly Ive never actually played propperly although someone once showed me how to play it without using annoying i.p addresses that never work!!

You need to download something called Hamachi, it makes a server with a name and a password and then you dont need an i.p when you play

http://www.hamachi.cc/download/list.php

Download the top one

By the way if someone else could host then it would be good as I have never actually done a propper online game but count me in.

Perhaps if everybody discussed it on msn or something?

Secondly Ive never actually played propperly although someone once showed me how to play it without using annoying i.p addresses that never work!!

You need to download something called Hamachi, it makes a server with a name and a password and then you dont need an i.p when you play

Download the top one

By the way if someone else could host then it would be good as I have never actually done a propper online game but count me in.

When do IP's not work?

When do IP's not work?

Well they never worked when I was trying online games with friends and things although maybe we were doing something wrong. Just a couple of weeks ago some guy showed me this and it is perfectly fine you just connect to a server and your off.

Well either way if it works with I.Ps then Im fine with that but im not hosting it because ive never been able to make it work before lol.

Download the top one

lol- i havnt seen or read anything about anyone else wanting to start a game...

Why don't you just wait for FM 08? :dunno:

Anyway, I would be in but I broke my disk :cry:

And hosting a game is easy :unsure: Plus if you're the host you can force managers to continue and resign <_<

if 08 is anything like 07 then it will take a couple of patches before its properly playable.... if its not released until novermber the 2nd patch probably wont be out until feb at the earliest....

Archived