Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Would anyone be intrested in starting a Foxestalk online Game of Football manager 2007?

Oh i started great!!!!

drew with Ajaz in a friendly

Beat Real Madrid in a friendly..

Beat Barca in a friendly...

It was going so well!!!

Then the season started.... lost my first three games and didnt score a goal... lol

But i made up for it..

didnt I LD3 ?!?!?!?

from about 8.30pm until 3.30am and we played about 4 games. lol

Oh i started great!!!!

drew with Ajaz in a friendly

Beat Real Madrid in a friendly..

Beat Barca in a friendly...

It was going so well!!!

Then the season started.... lost my first three games and didnt score a goal... lol

But i made up for it..

didnt I LD3 ?!?!?!?

from about 8.30pm until 3.30am and we played about 4 games. lol

lol Well its something to do i suppose.

what time is everyone playing today?

And how is my Albion doing without me in charge? :unsure:

We're playing Monday night at 7.30 I think. And I beat your Albion two nil in my second game. I've currently won 3 out of 4, with the above being the only game I've lost.

i'll be back from work about 8pm on monday ( maybe a tiny bit earlier if my boss is feeling kind) so i will try the same details to log into the game... if it changes at all then get my email addy from Alex if he is playing or just send me a private message here on FT... wont be able to play for as long on monday as i got work tuesday but hey.. looking forward to it!!!

I'm don't even think he's listed as having Welsh as his other nationalities. That's how un-Welsh he is.

I'm going to presume you're talking about Jamal Campbell-Ryce because one more mention of Eastwood and...well you know the rest.

Archived