Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Hmm. me too. :(:yawn:

Though I get to go and play netball this afternoon... tis nice and sunny... and my city shirt will get an airing! :D:cool:

Is that really wise in the current footballing climate? :ermm::D

I take it you don't have a name/number on the back... anotherofwalshieswomen looks expensive. :sweating:

finished a day of graft - and happy that it's the weekend....

overslept for the first time in absolutely years which meant i missed part two of my computer training (in norwegian) what a catastrophe that was!

spent 170 NOK in RÃ¥ck and RÃ¥ll - mmmm, vinyl.

taking the missus to the pictures, and a late beer no doubt...

Hmm struggled to get up after having 3 hours sleep last night and drinking a fair amount of beer. Went to UCE (or BCU as it's now known) and had a chat with a rather nice American gentleman who deals with admissions on to the Law course. Then since, I've came home, proceeded to buy a crate of beer, and sit in. Alone. Drinking to myself. Whislt some ****wits are at a party they didn't think to invite me to. :angry:

Is that really wise in the current footballing climate? :ermm::D

I take it you don't have a name/number on the back... anotherofwalshieswomen looks expensive. :sweating:

Making wise decisions isn't my strong point. :(

BTW, tis WALSH 5 on my (very ancient) shirt! ;):P

Hmm struggled to get up after having 3 hours sleep last night and drinking a fair amount of beer. Went to UCE (or BCU as it's now known) and had a chat with a rather nice American gentleman who deals with admissions on to the Law course. Then since, I've came home, proceeded to buy a crate of beer, and sit in. Alone. Drinking to myself. Whislt some ****wits are at a party they didn't think to invite me to. :angry:

Good luck with that. :thumbup::smile:

Good luck with that. :thumbup::smile:

Ta much. They accept 200 people so hopefully I'll be one of 'em. The possibility of a 6 - 8 week internship working on a Death Row case in America is a major attraction, if I'm honest. :D

I also intend on being one of you lot one day in the future. That's bad. I'd be crossing over to the dark side.

It was going great thanks to England and Leicester but I am about to order 6 pieces of chicken or 2 pizzas to get the horrible feeling out of the pit of my stomach after Barnsley scored a 90th min equalizer that has cost me £638 on my footy bet.

All that and I am not going out tonight as I have my son very early tomorrow and don't want to wake up half pi$$ed. At least the little lad will make my smile all day tomorrow as he usually does lol

It was going great thanks to England and Leicester but I am about to order 6 pieces of chicken or 2 pizzas to get the horrible feeling out of the pit of my stomach after Barnsley scored a 90th min equalizer that has cost me £638 on my footy bet.

All that and I am not going out tonight as I have my son very early tomorrow and don't want to wake up half pi$$ed. At least the little lad will make my smile all day tomorrow as he usually does lol

I won £40 today on the footy off 20 quids worth of bets & ive used the winnings to bet on tommorows football how about this for a cheeky bet then geo at bet 365 sunderland to beat arsenal & nurnberg to beat bayern munich is a 305 to 1 double up thats worth a cheeky couple of quid if ever a bet was :thumbup:

How much did you put on what sort of accumalator to have a potential payout of 638 then?

Edited by BigGibbo

I won £40 today on the footy off 20 quids worth of bets & ive used the winnings to bet on tommorows football how about this for a cheeky bet then geo at bet 365 sunderland to beat arsenal & nurnberg to beat bayern munich is a 305 to 1 double up thats worth a cheeky couple of quid if ever a bet was :thumbup:

How much did you put on what sort of accumalator to have a potential payout of 638 then?

lol hope it comes in for you mate.

My outlay was £70 and the odds were about 8/1.

I am usually OK at losing but not like that lol

lol hope it comes in for you mate.

My outlay was £70 and the odds were about 8/1.

I am usually OK at losing but not like that lol

I had a tenner on Charlton & brentford double up which was worth 50 quid but they were both sh!t :(:D

My winner was a fiver on Cardiff Ipswich & Watford all to win :thumbup:

Im well tempted to put another fiver on the Sunderland Nurnberg long shot :D

lol yes, I meant that I wanted to become a woman. :ermm::doh:

I was actually referring to being a teacher. I don't know which is worse, mind.

Being a teacher is much, much worse than being a woman, imho. All credibility you may once have had goes swiftly outta the window.

Assuming you study law though and - presumably - go on to be a lawyer (I guess that's the plan :dunno:) you're gonna have one hell of a cut in salary to deal with at some stage.

PS. Lookydo :rolleyes: - ya muppet! :nono::P

lol yes, I meant that I wanted to become a woman. :ermm::doh:

I was actually referring to being a teacher. I don't know which is worse, mind.

Why qualify in law to become a teacher - if you are going to lose the respect of society then you may as well be paid for it.

Pluses to teaching: Holidays

Minuses: Everything else

Being a teacher is much, much worse than being a woman, imho. All credibility you may once have had goes swiftly outta the window.

Assuming you study law though and - presumably - go on to be a lawyer (I guess that's the plan :dunno:) you're gonna have one hell of a cut in salary to deal with at some stage.

But I thought being a woman and a teacher went hand in hand? I mean, getting to just moan at everyone and make them as miserable as possible all day, 5 days a week and getting paid for it?? Perfect job surely!! :P:ph34r:

Why qualify in law to become a teacher - if you are going to lose the respect of society then you may as well be paid for it.

Pluses to teaching: Holidays

Minuses: Everything else

Seriously, I don't know. I guess it's just about keeping my options open at the minute and not closing any avenues. Being a teacher sort of appeals to me. I like the idea of helping people to better themselves, even though I hate teachers and am a nightmare for them at present myself. I guess that's all down to my Sociology teacher in Secondary School though..

know how you feel mate , hulls 90th minute pen cost me £150 against palace

know how you feel mate , hulls 90th minute pen cost me £150 against palace

Despite not going out due to having to get up early, somehow some mates managed to convince me to have a poker night here and after winning the first two comps I got knocked out of the third first and hence have been on here for what seems like an hour lol. The good news is that I am £240 up on poker and when these last two dudes finish, I`ll kick them out with that profit so all is good, I have managed a recovery!

BTW Hull arent my fav team as they cost me money the other week when I backed them to win at home and they drew 1-1. Maybe we should just back them at 1-1 every game after all they have managed to shaft us both with that scoreline in recent weeks lol

City won then got plenty of sleep now watching Bathurst 1000 v8 supercars race (1000km race) and smashing down the best 2 chicken and salad sandwiches from the bakery not moving for rest of the day, may get some one to pick me up some dinner latter though :thumbup: