Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Im on night shift

I got a cold.

neighbour's having work done so i had to move to the spare room at 11 am to get some sleep cos it was too noisy.

Someone rang the house phone at 2 pm,wrong number.

I had a bad days sleep.

Went to 'football'

Back at work til 6am

Sometimes i wish i had finished my A levels and went to Uni and got a proper job :cry:

Edited by Raj

Why is going to Vegas crazy i'm thinking about going for a week there and a week in New york around this time next year but funds will determine a) wether i go and b) wether it is in a nice hotel or a dingy hostel

As Raj mentioned, its to fuel my addiction lol. Im not really going on holiday although the plan is to start in Vegas and play some poker tournements there and anywhere within a short haul and cheap flight or ten. The success of the gambling will determine the length of the stay and the enjoyment I have over there lol

Ive mentioned this on another thread but basically my brother let me down today so I went to see the game by myself. I left early to try and bump into some old mates from Rowlatts Hill/Evington but couldn't see anyone and when I knocked on a couple of doors no-one was in (they probably were but spotted it was me and hid behind the sofa). Driving back the MP3 player went and despite stopping on the hard shoulder and doing my impression of being a mechanic (I know fudge all about cars and its a miracle that I can drive), it still didn't work and I had the best part of 70 miles driving home with no music, no company and seeing songs to myself like some numpty.

The good news is after doing some singing practice for over an hour and purely acapella I think I am ready for the next X-Factor. :|

Failed my driving test, for apparently "not looking in mirrors whilst making left turns, which is dangerous if there are cyclists" EXCEPT THERE WERE NO fooking CYCLISTS :rolleyes:

There might have been, that's the point. You must learn that these examiners take pedantry to a new level even I could never attain.

Full of ManFlu. Two whole loo rolls and 1 very sore nose.

Still went to work. If im feeling miserable them fookers can as well :D

Need 3 points to cheer me up.....November anyone???? :(

Only plus of the day 300 came in the post. Today we dine in Hell :cool:

So, what you're trying to say is that you've got a cold? :whistle::P

so, vegas and new york over leicester, eh? piss poor... :thumbdown:

My last holiday trip overseas was to Leicester i spent most of my time in the chippy (as u guys call it) and the pub all this between football matches.

Today at work 4th day in to a new roll and getting grilled with plenty of meetings by the general manager of the company whos down from sydney for 2 days and trying to train 2 new staff, managing 7 staff members i don't know very well. All this while wondering what the fcuk i'm ment to be doing :frusty:

My day was going fantastically until some inbred illiterate morons ruined it.

The older I get, the more the abhorrence that I had when I had to read Brave New World at school is replaced by a feeling that this would solve a hell of a lot of problems.

My day was going fantastically until some inbred illiterate morons ruined it.

The older I get, the more the abhorrence that I had when I had to read Brave New World at school is replaced by a feeling that this would solve a hell of a lot of problems.

Do elaborate lol