Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not baaaad.

Got a date for newt week :D

'newt week' - didn't think they were special enough to warrant a whole week of celebration?

anyway, i had a great birthday, thanks for the messages, people :thumbup:

today we went to the national gallery and wallowed in the genious of munch, krogh and balke - brilliant...

have been stuck with a heap of washing up tho :(

Bad: Lost the job I was due to start tomorrow because I am a parent. I'm sure there is a law against that kind of malarky and if there isn't then I will vote for the party that promises me one.

Good: Still have an interview for Asda. I plan on wowing them with my shelf-rotation skills and my ability to look gormless.

Bad: Was turned down for a bursary from Aston just because I'm not paying the ridiculous fees they currently charge young fools. Again, any politicians reading can guarantee my vote by passing an appropriate law to allow me access to these funds.

Good: Collected form to give me access to free money from the Aston Student Support bods. This is a good thing as they tend to be taken in by a combination of my charm and outrageous lies.

had to sit and listen to a woman talking in norwegian about a computer system i don't use for seven hours, even the norwegians didn't know what she was talking about...

so, count that as pretty shit.

If I could afford a cheese and onion roll, I'd eat a cheese and onion roll.

For the state of foodstuffs in my kitchen, refer to the Young Ones and use your imagination.

I feel for you man if i could virtually pass you a slice of my Domino's scrummy double decadence that is on the way i would :D

Today I can offically announce that I have a screw loose.

I booked my Vegas trip for Wednesday the 24th of this month, all because I won free tickets for Leicester Sheff U lol. That will be the last you hear from me for a couple of months unless the gambling money dries up early which is a strong possibility.

Today I can offically announce that I have a screw loose.

I booked my Vegas trip for Wednesday the 24th of this month, all because I won free tickets for Leicester Sheff U lol. That will be the last you hear from me for a couple of months unless the gambling money dries up early which is a strong possibility.

Why is going to Vegas crazy i'm thinking about going for a week there and a week in New york around this time next year but funds will determine a) wether i go and b) wether it is in a nice hotel or a dingy hostel

Why is going to Vegas crazy i'm thinking about going for a week there and a week in New york around this time next year but funds will determine a) wether i go and b) wether it is in a nice hotel or a dingy hostel

Tis crazy for Geo to go Vegas cos he is an addicted gambler! :D:cry:

Edited by Raj

so, vegas and new york over leicester, eh? piss poor... :thumbdown:

Utter bollocks

Failed my driving test, for apparently "not looking in mirrors whilst making left turns, which is dangerous if there are cyclists" EXCEPT THERE WERE NO fooking CYCLISTS :rolleyes:

Then the game which was boring as.

Again?! Come on Sheep sort it out :P