Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Tough one this, I've been going to University in London for year and a half now and in that time I've made the drive from leicester about 20 times.

Where will you park?

If you are planning on Luton and taking the train into kings cross then obviously the M1, if your planning on going all the way to Chelsea, your best bet is M40, M25 and then across to Chelsea.

Chelsea is near the Thames-ish, so if you take the M1 and decide to work your way through London, give yourself A LOT of time, getting to London can take an hour to hour and a half, but travelling across it can take just as long, worst journey ever.

Personally i'd suggest parking somewhere on the out skirts of the tube lines, then catch the tube in to Fulham Broadway.

:o You're not going :cry:

Considering it!

Was really looking forward to it until Tommo's to scared to drive his car to London. Cu nt.

Now I've either got to get the train or National Express (Costing 20 Quid more than the fooking car would have), both which mean I won't get back home till 2-2:30ish all to see us get stuffed. :cry:

Brilliant. And I should be doing a fooking Uni Corse right now! :@ Needs to be done by Tommorow Evening! :cry:

Somebody shoot me.

Considering it!

Was really looking forward to it until Tommo's to scared to drive his car to London. Cu nt.

Now I've either got to get the train or National Express (Costing 20 Quid more than the fooking car would have), both which mean I won't get back home till 2-2:30ish all to see us get stuffed. :cry:

Brilliant. And I should be doing a fooking Uni Corse right now! :@ Needs to be done by Tommorow Evening! :cry:

Somebody shoot me.

Jeeees! Ill see you wednesday night then maybe ;) You cant surely miss out on this great opportunity for gettin pissed?

Considering it!

Somebody shoot me.

Don't drop out now.

We're going a similar style, down the M1 and take the tube from Cockfosters *childish laugh* :D

Does anyone know the way? There's got be a way to Cockfosters.

Considering it!

Somebody shoot me.

Welll Booo-hooo.

Well, I'll be towards the back of the Coach. I'm 14 so small and got two other people with me. Hopefully see ya. ;)

I've got a gooood feeling about this one boys :cool:

Gonna end in tears though, I know it. :cry:

Yeh should see you mate. ive got Wesolowski on the back of my shirt :unsure: && spikey hair lool! ;)

Tough one this, I've been going to University in London for year and a half now and in that time I've made the drive from leicester about 20 times.

Where will you park?

If you are planning on Luton and taking the train into kings cross then obviously the M1, if your planning on going all the way to Chelsea, your best bet is M40, M25 and then across to Chelsea.

Chelsea is near the Thames-ish, so if you take the M1 and decide to work your way through London, give yourself A LOT of time, getting to London can take an hour to hour and a half, but travelling across it can take just as long, worst journey ever.

Personally i'd suggest parking somewhere on the out skirts of the tube lines, then catch the tube in to Fulham Broadway.

if u want to drive to the game my sugestion is parking near Barons ct tube station as its where i live and 20 min walk to ground, parking is free after 5pm.

its a nice area and u can also take tube to fulham broadway.

While you can all leave at whatever time you like, i have to be at the ground for 2:00 for FoxTravel. Im not complaining though cos it will be a quality day out.

No one is complaining to be honest. You're not the only one...

Archived