Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Leaving at 4ish, taxi to bletchley. Take the train to euston, get in the underground. Look for fulham broadway. Watch the game, do the journey all over again. Hopefully be back for 11 30 12ish.

Leaving at 4ish, taxi to bletchley. Take the train to euston, get in the underground. Look for fulham broadway. Watch the game, do the journey all over again. Hopefully be back for 11 30 12ish.

You might be on the same train as me and Kokopops. If you see two idiots drinking Red Stripe singing about Ian Ormondroyd then feel free to say hello. :thumbup:

You might be on the same train as me and Kokopops. If you see two idiots drinking Red Stripe singing about Ian Ormondroyd then feel free to say hello. :thumbup:

Will do, get the cheryl tweedy songs going. I might have to join in.

Im leaving Rawlins College at 12:35, my Grandad informed me earlier it will take us a good 40 mins to get to the Walkers cos of the roadworks. Hopefully the Old Boy is right.

Just have the day off. Much easier and you don't have to get up as early. :)

Just have the day off. Much easier and you don't have to get up as early. :)

Thats a good idea, but we are getting our common room bouncing at at break with City chants so... Think we want to get the party started early :D May leave earlier now though as i think me n Tevez are going for a Morrisons breakfast, bloody lovely that should get me in good stead for the bus journey until services.

Thats a good idea, but we are getting our common room bouncing at at break with City chants so... Think we want to get the party started early :D May leave earlier now though as i think me n Tevez are going for a Morrisons breakfast, bloody lovely that should get me in good stead for the bus journey until services.

Thats ok aslong as you sing at the game :)

WOOHOO!

Half a day booked of at work, so a 7.30am to 11.45am working day, go home get a wash and a change, get a couple of cans down me, get the 3.30ish train to Euston, Tube to Leicester Square meet my cousin there then onto Fulham Broadway then the Bridge!

And i'm getting abuse from 2 Chelsea fans of which come tomorrow night I can say to them "And how many time have you been to the club you support's ground to see them play?", None I hear you say, Oh :wave::whistle:

Same as I do to some Man Utd fans I know.

P.S - Where is the main away supports pub? Anyone know? I'd look back through the thread but it's 34 pages long.

if u want to drive to the game my sugestion is parking near Barons ct tube station as its where i live and 20 min walk to ground, parking is free after 5pm.

its a nice area and u can also take tube to fulham broadway.

I used to park on manber road and walk to hammersmith station when in town-think you can still do that :unsure:

What time do you call early?

I'm meeting an old friend in Notting Hill for a few around 2ish and onto Chelsea around 4ish.

About 1pm but i think were parking somewhere then getting the tube in so don't know where we are drinking first

Me and Tubes are just in the process of our playlist for the journey down, hopefully the old people at the fron dont really mind the noise. Saying that there is 23 of us so should be quite noisey. Here's our list feel free to add to it.

Chelsea Dagger

Club Foot

Wonderwall

Carnival De Paris

LSF (Kasabian)

Way I Are

Post Hor Gallop

Insomnia

Hey Jude

Supersonic

Acquinese

Archived