Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Your probably right. We juast made the time go quickly cracking jokes about Carl cort and Milan sitting on the stadium looking over everyone. Made the time go quicker. Had the geezers behind us in stitches mind :D

Oh yeah and Upper tier is where its at for this one.

no we did'nt have anyone in stitches Tom, stop trying to make it look like you should be on comedy club on paramount. Plus we never mensioned Carl Cort. However the rest is true :)

no we did'nt have anyone in stitches Tom, stop trying to make it look like you should be on comedy club on paramount. Plus we never mensioned Carl Cort. However the rest is true :)

you slimeball

you obviously didn't see the guy in front of me when I mentioned Milan on the stadium did you?

Is there any chance Chelski might give us more tickets in case we sell-out fairly quickly, which is looking more and more likely? Man Utd gave Coventry some 11.000 so I'd assume Chelsea would give us some more, on demand of course.

Is there any chance Chelski might give us more tickets in case we sell-out fairly quickly, which is looking more and more likely? Man Utd gave Coventry some 11.000 so I'd assume Chelsea would give us some more, on demand of course.

Man Utd's Stadium holds about 30000 more though so that might be the reason. I think Chelsea only have to allocate us 10 or 15% cant remember which, and they've already given us more than that i believe so its very unlikely we will get anymore.

Man Utd's Stadium holds about 30000 more though so that might be the reason. I think Chelsea only have to allocate us 10 or 15% cant remember which, and they've already given us more than that i believe so its very unlikely we will get anymore.

Also, we have the whole of the Shed End so any more tickets would mean having to open up a section of one of the other stands to away supporters.

I dont get paid until midnight tonight, dya reckon ill be able to get tickets & coach tommorow morning, first thing or am I pushing it?

I'm sure you'll be able to get a ticket tomorrow. Just get down there before they've even opened (8:45ish)

is anyone emailing tonight to request a ticket for general sale or will it be ignored as technically they arent on general sale yet?

They wont see it until the morning so you should be okay providing theres any tickets left.

Sorry about this, but can someone please help me? I want to send an e-mail tonight to request for a ticket on general sale tomorrow, but I've never had to send an e-mail before as there's never been this much of a demand for tickets for any away game that I've been to. So anyway, my question is what do I need to put in my e-mail for my request to be accepted?

Sorry about this, but can someone please help me? I want to send an e-mail tonight to request for a ticket on general sale tomorrow, but I've never had to send an e-mail before as there's never been this much of a demand for tickets for any away game that I've been to. So anyway, my question is what do I need to put in my e-mail for my request to be accepted?

Your name how many ticket you want. Your address and card details. Thats about it.

Bunch of wankers saying they havnt received my email!! That is bollocks. They sent me one back asking to re-send it. I better get a ticket the cocks!! :rolleyes:

That's exactly why I didn't risk an e-mail ordering my ticket, Even though I did have to wait 25 minutes on the phone (Which compared to some people isn't that long a wait anyway)

Just got to try and get 2 more tickets on general sale tomorrow now. Worried but at the same time fairly confident.

Archived