Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Yeah - silly question, silly answer. The answer was so blatantly easy to find in here I was never going to be serious. A bit of brain power wouldn't go amiss on here sometimes.

Well i'm sorry I was ringing around my friends to see if they was defo coming to the game or not, i just wanted a quick answer plus i couldnt be botherd to read thru the pages :)

Well i'm sorry I was ringing around my friends to see if they was defo coming to the game or not, i just wanted a quick answer plus i couldnt be botherd to read thru the pages :)

But it's on the previous page and was posted not much longer than an hour before you asked the question, meaning it wasn't hard to find?? :unsure:

Row 16 ;)

And you were there longer than 40 minutes - I didnt get served till 9:40 and you were behind me in the queue ;)

Your probably right. We juast made the time go quickly cracking jokes about Carl cort and Milan sitting on the stadium looking over everyone. Made the time go quicker. Had the geezers behind us in stitches mind :D

Oh yeah and Upper tier is where its at for this one.

Which probably means, we'll be a few rows behind you ;):D

If, and I mean if, we were to do something silly like taking the lead, please remember that I am delicate.

Thank you.

:unsure:

If I wanted tickets today for three people but have only my dads and my membership cards. Can I get only two tickets??

Would I have to wait til general sale, for 3 tickets together??

My mate got 9 yesterday with only 7 season tickets, so they not that strict....

I've sent an email and if they don't reply to it today I'm going to sh it in an envelope and sent it to them.

How come you sent an e mail today? I thought you had to wait for the general sale tomorrow?

Only asking because if there's some kind waiting list for tomorrow's tickets I want a piece of the action.

How come you sent an e mail today? I thought you had to wait for the general sale tomorrow?

Only asking because if there's some kind waiting list for tomorrow's tickets I want a piece of the action.

Because I play by nobody's rules but my own.

And even then, I'm skating on thin ice at times.

They said if you sent your email on the wrong priority day it would be ignored.

If they ignore me, fob me off and lie to me like they did in the Palace debacle, I'll be writing ANOTHER letter to Milan.

As I've pointed out before, no other company, except for perhaps Virgin Media can continue to exist whilst treating it's potential customers in such a way.

Why?

Because if the reports of 5k already gone by whenever it was, it would seem - seem - that they may well be gone before tomorrow.

And I am in a particularly pessimistic pissed-off mood today after yet another job knock back :angry:

Looks like it...

See you there. Me, you and Roman. In his box.

Actually, I might write to him and ask if he wants a couple of Foxes fans in his box to help him commiserate celebrate.

Because if the reports of 5k already gone by whenever it was, it would seem - seem - that they may well be gone before tomorrow.

And I am in a particularly pessimistic pissed-off mood today after yet another job knock back :angry:

I think it's actually 3k isn't it? Sorry to hear about your job knock back.

Stay optimistic on the tickets. All you can do is send an email first thing Friday morning and hope for the best. Both you and TPH will be fine if you do that, I would imagine and hope. :thumbup:

Archived