Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Game against talking balls?

Great idea guys, looking forward to this immensely :thumbup:

We have no chance of beating you as we're shite, but it will certainly be interesting selecting our targets dependant upon your pre match comments. We consider a sending off to be on a par with scoring a 35 yarder ;)

Seriously though, thanks for the challenge guys :clap:

:dunno: We're no that good!

Don't you have a successful 5 a side team that will all be playing? :unsure:

I suppose that boils down to perception and definition.

If you define "successful" as winning the majority of games and playing to a reasonable enough standard to earn notable positive recognition, then no, we're not that successful.

If you define "successful" as achieving your realistic targets, then yes, we are possibly the most successful 5-a-side team in the league format.

I think we'd do ok.

We have the makings of a good team, two decent strikers and a decent defence. Any donations towards our midfield would be appreciated.

Who was the person who bled on me during the five a side tourny? I'd like to get my own back. :)

Who needs a midfield?

Hooooof :crylaugh:

• 5 months later...

we will raise a team no problem at all , the over 21s vs under 21s match is 17th of may . Maybe sort this one out for mid june ?

we will raise a team no problem at all , the over 21s vs under 21s match is 17th of may . Maybe sort this one out for mid june ?

We might even have a proper squad with a reserve side and all!!! Thracian can manage the reserve side, all his dreams will be fulfilled!!! :P

I am in for this.... or do you have to be all mates only as it seems most of the time with some bum chums here!!! lol

Come on you know you all want to meet El Matador!!!

An no thats not me sex toy!!! that comes out in the showers post match!!!! lol

I am in for this.... or do you have to be all mates only as it seems most of the time with some bum chums here!!! lol

Only if your buying the beers!!!

Do you lot still want to do this?

Did you have your 'practice' game earlier in the year?

We'll do it. I just don't know when, we have our game on May 17th. all Dates in the summer will be hard due to holidays and the lack of a pitch to play on.

Obviously early August = trouble as the season has started.

yeah your welcome , but that quote is a myth ;)

:rolleyes:

Theres nothing stopping anyone from putting their name down for the FT game, nothing at all, I've said give priority to people who have played before because it's the only fair way to do it, they came and supported this first two games and made them possible, both times people I've not known have come down to play. Theres no biased given to anyone, in fact it's looking like the people I go to games with can't come because of the date I've chosen.

:rolleyes:

Theres nothing stopping anyone from putting their name down for the FT game, nothing at all, I've said give priority to people who have played before because it's the only fair way to do it, they came and supported this first two games and made them possible, both times people I've not known have come down to play. Theres no biased given to anyone, in fact it's looking like the people I go to games with can't come because of the date I've chosen.

Who is she\he, and why do they hate her so much!!!!

Cool boysl!!

Sounds good, Oh and yes i will buy some beers for the person who scores the perfect hatrick, left, right and head!!

If you score four and the other comes off your knee, you get a Kettering Town season ticket!!!

If i dont play, i would like to come along and have a look, just to show my face!!

Keep me informed !!

Archived