MPH Posted 3 January 2008 Posted 3 January 2008 I have had all sorts of messages, DNS server messages, network busy and i even had one saying the account had been suspended.. Now i dont have a clue which account it meant mine or the FT server account.. Do i have a virus or is FT having problems today?
AoWW Posted 3 January 2008 Posted 3 January 2008 Same for me. I'm guessing Mark hasn't paid the bill again.
Libertine Posted 3 January 2008 Posted 3 January 2008 Got the account one for a bit earlier but it's fine now.
Fox You Forest Posted 3 January 2008 Posted 3 January 2008 Got the account one for a bit earlier but it's fine now. Yeah i had it earlier too, made me dizzy trying to figure out what i had done wrong.
lookwhaticando Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 Am i the only one having major problems tonight? There's pills for that kind of thing.
MPH Posted 4 January 2008 Author Posted 4 January 2008 There's pills for that kind of thing. did you know they perscribe viagra to kids? we do at the Royal. although for different reasons than its well publicised use
DB11 Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 I literally just lol'ed when I saw some of you thought it meant your account had been suspended
lookwhaticando Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 That's rich, coming from the kid who successfully pretends to be as thick as pigshit.
Webbo Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 did you know they perscribe viagra to kids?we do at the Royal. although for different reasons than its well publicised use I take it for different reasons as well, it stops me rolling out of bed at night.
Raj Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 I had them server and account issue problems yday. I dont have to pay anything or owt do i????
Zingari Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 I had them server and account issue problems yday.I dont have to pay anything or owt do i???? only for sex
Raj Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 only for sex Go on then...how much do you want THIS time!!!!
MPH Posted 4 January 2008 Author Posted 4 January 2008 I take it for different reasons as well, it stops me rolling out of bed at night.
Asha Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 did you know they perscribe viagra to kids? we do at the Royal. although for different reasons than its well publicised use At which hours can this be collected/bought
WetFlannel Posted 4 January 2008 Posted 4 January 2008 Happened alot to me yesterday but its sorted now...
Bryn Posted 5 January 2008 Posted 5 January 2008 I take it for different reasons as well, it stops me rolling out of bed at night. Good shout, just gotta make sure you start off in the middle of the bed rather than the edge, otherwise you'll just land face first, and therefore erection first, onto the floor.
Brainy Posted 5 January 2008 Posted 5 January 2008 That's rich, coming from the kid who successfully pretends to be as thick as pigshit. :laugh: exactly. It's a bit stupid pretending to be thick whilst claiming you know everything about computers.
Nick Posted 5 January 2008 Posted 5 January 2008 :laugh: exactly. It's a bit stupid pretending to be thick whilst claiming you know everything about computers. Lovely to see you making friends, Walkers.
MPH Posted 5 January 2008 Author Posted 5 January 2008 At which hours can this be collected/bought you sorta kinda have to be very sick, attached to a ventilator, paralysed, sedated.... Might not be able to use it for the purposes you intend.
Webbo Posted 6 January 2008 Posted 6 January 2008 Any one else having problems today as well. I've had some for 3/4 days now. I keep getting a board message or 'unable to connect'? It's not like there're many on here at the minute.
lookwhaticando Posted 6 January 2008 Posted 6 January 2008 Any one else having problems today as well. I've had some for 3/4 days now. I keep getting a message 'unable to connect'? Common complaint. Try listening to her. Let her express her feelings. But whatever you do, don't express any opinions!
DB11 Posted 6 January 2008 Posted 6 January 2008 That's rich, coming from the kid who successfully pretends to be as thick as pigshit. You just presume I am. I am not thick at all.
lookwhaticando Posted 6 January 2008 Posted 6 January 2008 You just presume I am. I am not thick at all. Read it again you cretinous little nerk.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.