Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
MPH

Am i the only one having major problems tonight?

Recommended Posts

Posted

If this is useful to anyone then it is.

If it's not you know what to do with your comments.

When logging on via google or foxes talk links to find account suspended and unable to access (this may be only associated with the old server) go into your internet history click on an old page then refresh it and you are in. I noticed a few on LCFC talk yesterday complaining of this problem and I'd thought I'd post what helps me solve it.

Bye then.

N.

Posted
Some posts have disappeared which i wrote,.....dont know about anyone else

Dunno why,one was in the PC help forum discussing the conversion of an AVI file

Some posts from last night have been lost in the migration from one server to another.

It's unfortunate, but that's quite normal when you move things around. It's nothing personal, like... ;)

Posted

Mark,

are we allowed to ask how much the server costs to run each month?

Also a hypothetical situation of how much it would cost to run each month if the Arcade thing was included in it?

Posted
Mark,

are we allowed to ask how much the server costs to run each month?

Also a hypothetical situation of how much it would cost to run each month if the Arcade thing was included in it?

you can ask................ ;)

Posted
Mark,

are we allowed to ask how much the server costs to run each month?

Also a hypothetical situation of how much it would cost to run each month if the Arcade thing was included in it?

Why do you want the arcade back?

There are hundreds of ways you can use that facility without going through Foxestalk :unsure:

Posted
Why do you want the arcade back?

There are hundreds of ways you can use that facility without going through Foxestalk :unsure:

Just want to have the best possible Forum, thats all :thumbup:

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Is it just me or is the server really, really slow today? I had a 'flood control' notice when I tried to post but when I looked there wasn't that many people logged in.

Posted
Is it just me or is the server really, really slow today? I had a 'flood control' notice when I tried to post but when I looked there wasn't that many people logged in.

It's slow for me today, yeah.

But the flood control is for when you try to post twice within 20 seconds.

Posted
Not slow for me. Same as normal

Likewise. Everything normal here. :dunno:

Posted
Likewise. Everything normal here. :dunno:

Well it's crap for me. It's taking ages just to click on a thread but it's not happening on other sites.

Posted

Ok for me now, though it's been crap all afternoon and evening. Pages taking forever to load. Same in Firefox and IE.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Anyone else having problems with FT not loading properly/quickly/at all tonight? It's ok at times, other times I'm getting an error message or it's timing out on me. :dunno:

Posted
Anyone else having problems with FT not loading properly/quickly/at all tonight? It's ok at times, other times I'm getting an error message or it's timing out on me. :dunno:

Yep!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Anyone else having major problems with FT not loading today / generally working at a snail's pace? :unsure:

Tis doing mt head in! :angry:

Posted
Anyone else having major problems with FT not loading today / generally working at a snail's pace? :unsure:

Tis doing mt head in! :angry:

It is most likely your ISP as mine works fine and always has done. Who does your tinterweb???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...