potter3 Posted 6 January 2008 Posted 6 January 2008 That's rich, coming from the kid who successfully pretends to be as thick as pigshit. You just presume I am. I am not thick at all. :laugh: Quality
Steven Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 Unable to get on for quite a while, all I got was this. No input file specified.
Steven Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 Now this. :cry: Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Webbo Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 Now this. :cry: I had something similar, only just got on.
Steven Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 I had something similar, only just got on. The 403 Forbidden message.
DB11 Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 Read it again you cretinous little nerk. You presume I pretend I know what I meant Honest
danny. Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 who does the hosting for FT? just so i know to avoid them at all costs...
The Stig Posted 9 January 2008 Posted 9 January 2008 Not moaning or anything but for the last half hour (up until now) I've had ACCOUNT SUSPENDED. Please contact the webmaster immediatly.
lookwhaticando Posted 9 January 2008 Posted 9 January 2008 152 users online in the last 15 minutes. Is it a surprise it keeps being taken offline? It shouldn't be. There's not a lot that can be done about it - apart from us all digging a little deeper and helping pay for the upgraded server required to sustain this level of patronage. We should levy all Plymouth fans 25 quid a visit, too, which should a) stop them from coming and talking bollocks; and b) help pay for a better server.
The Stig Posted 9 January 2008 Posted 9 January 2008 152 users online in the last 15 minutes.Is it a surprise it keeps being taken offline? It shouldn't be. There's not a lot that can be done about it - apart from us all digging a little deeper and helping pay for the upgraded server required to sustain this level of patronage. We should levy all Plymouth fans 25 quid a visit, too, which should a) stop them from coming and talking bollocks; and b) help pay for a better server. How much does the site need for a new server?
Mark Posted 9 January 2008 Posted 9 January 2008 I'm trying to figure out a solution but it's difficult.
danny. Posted 10 January 2008 Posted 10 January 2008 how much space and traffic does the forum use? I am guessing most of the space needed is in a DB, is it MySQL? I'm more than happy to have a look for a suitable host if of any help?
lookwhaticando Posted 10 January 2008 Posted 10 January 2008 2,500GB bandwidth per month. At least. And MySQL space for a database that's presently about 1,400GB and growing.
danny. Posted 10 January 2008 Posted 10 January 2008 a 1.4 terrabyte database, methinks you are making this up!
AoWW Posted 10 January 2008 Posted 10 January 2008 2,500GB bandwidth per month. At least. And MySQL space for a database that's presently about 1,400GB and growing. Exaggerating about size again?
lookwhaticando Posted 10 January 2008 Posted 10 January 2008 a 1.4 terrabyte database, methinks you are making this up! You've obviously not seen the amount of posts we've been deleting on an hourly basis for the past three months. Mostly aoww's.
AoWW Posted 10 January 2008 Posted 10 January 2008 You've obviously not seen the amount of posts we've been deleting on an hourly basis for the past three months. Mostly aoww's. ****ers!! I wondered where they kept disappearing off to. I thought I was losing the plot.
ibbosuk Posted 11 January 2008 Posted 11 January 2008 I have had all sorts of messages,DNS server messages, network busy and i even had one saying the account had been suspended.. Now i dont have a clue which account it meant mine or the FT server account.. Do i have a virus or is FT having problems today? I have had the same problems with my connection going on and off all day (11 Jan 2008) with different messages, but usually its this one >> This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. Very annoying !!!!!
Webbo Posted 11 January 2008 Posted 11 January 2008 [/size][/b] Very annoying !!!!! Ironic coming from you.
Ultra Posted 11 January 2008 Posted 11 January 2008 I have had the same problems with my connection going on and off all day (11 Jan 2008) with different messages, but usually its this one >>This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible. Very annoying !!!!! It's the server's problem, not yours..
MC Prussian Posted 12 January 2008 Posted 12 January 2008 Now I know why I had such troubles logging on on a daily basis recently... Problem solved. Alex happy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.