Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Am i the only one having major problems tonight?

Now this. :blink::cry: :cry:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

152 users online in the last 15 minutes.

Is it a surprise it keeps being taken offline? It shouldn't be.

There's not a lot that can be done about it - apart from us all digging a little deeper and helping pay for the upgraded server required to sustain this level of patronage.

We should levy all Plymouth fans 25 quid a visit, too, which should a) stop them from coming and talking bollocks; and b) help pay for a better server.

152 users online in the last 15 minutes.

Is it a surprise it keeps being taken offline? It shouldn't be.

There's not a lot that can be done about it - apart from us all digging a little deeper and helping pay for the upgraded server required to sustain this level of patronage.

We should levy all Plymouth fans 25 quid a visit, too, which should a) stop them from coming and talking bollocks; and b) help pay for a better server.

How much does the site need for a new server?

2,500GB bandwidth per month.

At least.

And MySQL space for a database that's presently about 1,400GB and growing.

:giggle:

Exaggerating about size again? :rolleyes::P

You've obviously not seen the amount of posts we've been deleting on an hourly basis for the past three months. :ermm:

Mostly aoww's. :whistle:

:giggle:

:o ****ers!! :angry: I wondered where they kept disappearing off to. I thought I was losing the plot. :(

I have had all sorts of messages,

DNS server messages, network busy and i even had one saying the account had been suspended.. Now i dont have a clue which account it meant lol mine or the FT server account..

Do i have a virus or is FT having problems today?

I have had the same problems with my connection going on and off all day (11 Jan 2008) with different messages, but usually its this one >>

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

:mad:

Very annoying !!!!!

I have had the same problems with my connection going on and off all day (11 Jan 2008) with different messages, but usually its this one >>

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

:mad:

Very annoying !!!!!

It's the server's problem, not yours..

Archived