Babylon Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 I demand to be a mod so I can silence these plymouth fools.
davieG Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 I demand to be a mod so I can silence these plymouth fools. I'm changing the Member Title to Plymouth Bore!
AoWW Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 I'm changing the Member Title to Plymouth Bore! davieG , you rebel! I'm shocked....
Fez of Mahrez Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 I'm changing the Member Title to Plymouth Bore! Wow, that'll teach him! BAN THE WANKERS, THEY'RE RUINING OUR BOARD.
lookwhaticando Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 I demand to be a mod so I can silence these plymouth fools. Mods don't have the power to assassinate people. Or nuke small cities. Sadly.
James. Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 I'm changing the Member Title to Plymouth Bore! Haha. That's about as threatening as calling someone a silly sausage. Change it to "I am a boring, stupid inbred cunt" then ban him and the rest of the idiots. They are f**king boring. And stupid. Not a good combination.
AoWW Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 AoWW for Mod. Campaign policy: ban every fecker I don't like. Outcome: one small, perfectly formed forum. :thumbsup:
Babylon Posted 7 January 2008 Author Posted 7 January 2008 Mods don't have the power to assassinate people.Or nuke small cities. Sadly. Really? Feck it then i'm not interested.
Daggers Posted 7 January 2008 Posted 7 January 2008 This kind of toss would never have been tollerated in the days of Disco Bob - there was a man who knew how to delete posts
Unabomber Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 Is it possible to change your own member title?
Daggers Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 Is it possible to change your own member title? Yes. I call mine Mr Proud-in-the-morning-a-lot
Unabomber Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 I'm changing the Member Title to Plymouth Bore! Yes.I call mine Mr Proud-in-the-morning-a-lot But come on I don't know what it is called, and thanks to davieG I named it my member title.
lookwhaticando Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 You post 1,000 times. Then you can change your 'member title'.
davieG Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 But come on I don't know what it is called, and thanks to davieG I named it my member title. AH but that was in respect of those Plymouth pricks Bores!
Raj Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 Whats a member title? And im not joking...Do i have a member title???
davieG Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 Whats a member title?And im not joking...Do i have a member title??? You are the Asian Bernie!
Raj Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 You are the Asian Bernie! Bloody hell davieG...i thought you liked me? No need for personal insults ASIAN BERNIE.....Member title????..... ....oh......er...yeah....erm......Getcha!
morris1234 Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 just to make me feel important can i be an undercover MOD. wait ......... i didnt say anything did i!! i mean all im good for is taking the piss out of LFF! somebody has to do it!!
stez Posted 8 January 2008 Posted 8 January 2008 This kind of toss would never have been tollerated in the days of Disco Bob - there was a man who knew how to delete posts it's never been so quiet in the 'mods relaxation area' also i delete one thread (every blue moon) and get a thread started about it! man alive it's tough being a mod!
AoWW Posted 9 January 2008 Posted 9 January 2008 just to make me feel important can i be an undercover MOD. wait ......... i didnt say anything did i!! i mean all im good for is taking the piss out of LFF! somebody has to do it!! Nothing new... it's been done by so many.
The People's Hero Posted 9 January 2008 Posted 9 January 2008 I should be a fu cking admin by now. Look at the amount of times I've slapped down the chuckle brothers. I've earnt it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.