Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

West Brom

Annnddddyyyy, what's all this I hear about there being no trains so we have to get buses? And what's this I hear about me being overcharged?

One is not amused.

Overcharged?

For what? :unsure::dunno::blink:

We're going to sheepshag land instead of getting a bus.

What?

Overcharged? Andy, I told you how I feel about that.

...... :dunno: ........

He's not been overcharged don't worry :rolleyes:

Ben, you'll get your money back on Saturday when we get the tickets. And Andy you're information better be right about those prices...and if we can get childs.

This all sounds like i'm going to have to something. This better not be the case.

He's not been overcharged don't worry :rolleyes:

Ben, you'll get your money back on Saturday when we get the tickets. And Andy you're information better be right about those prices...and if we can get childs.

This all sounds like i'm going to have to something. This better not be the case.

Confused. Expalin pleaze.

I'm planning on getting two tickets in the morning. whats my chances? many left?

The extra allocation only went on sale today I believe. I reckon you've got a pretty good chance of getting one. Can't see us selling another 500.

Whats happened with the trains. Tried looking on a traintimes site but couldn't find anything. Is it just trains from Leicestershire way or will i be alright coming from Banbury?

Whats happened with the trains. Tried looking on a traintimes site but couldn't find anything. Is it just trains from Leicestershire way or will i be alright coming from Banbury?

:dunno:

Its replacement bus from Leicester....Don't know about your end though.

:dunno:

Its replacement bus from Leicester....Don't know about your end though.

Oh right cheers.

I reckon it should be alright, see where it takes me.

I think there is a car park just off Junction 1 of the M5, not sure whereabouts exactly though.

Went last season and theres loads of factorys and the like round the ground that let you park on there car parks.costs 3-5 quid.

Archived