Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

West Brom

went to ticket office on saturday, finally got their because the cue was huge, so i asked for 2 ticket and travel for WBA and they said they can only give me tickets and have to write my name down for the travel too put on another coach. so i said leave it and they said they will ring today. so they did ring today and the other coach has been added but the bloody tickets have ran out but they said that they will definately get some more tickets for tomorrow, so i will have to see what happens tomorrow now :(

Ticket Update:- There are around 16 tickets left for this game.

As of 4.30pm today.

I'm Row RR, Block A2, seat 16.

We'll take up the second allocation then surely.

Quote from Talking Balls.

Just had a reply from the ticket office. It is true that the initial allocation of 1,000 have all gone but another 500 tickets will be arriving tomorrow. People who have been into the ticket office for tickets today had a choice of either having them posted or coming back to the ticket office later in the week to collect them.

Yes Potter you know you want to. If only for the sexy meal deal.

Annnddddyyyy, what's all this I hear about there being no trains so we have to get buses? And what's this I hear about me being overcharged?

One is not amused.

Annnddddyyyy, what's all this I hear about there being no trains so we have to get buses? And what's this I hear about me being overcharged?

One is not amused.

What?

Overcharged? Andy, I told you how I feel about that.

Brum, Brum. more than likely.

You can shuv your facking mealdeal up your arse (sideways)

P.s Louis Dodds was Godlike for Lincoln tonight.

(Had to include it in one post)

What...works in mysterious ways???? :blink:

You kids are really gonna struggle to get to Brum. I think the 'Leicester Link' bus goes to Brum, although it has about 50 stops!!

If any of you's fancy a good beer and some amazing food,'the sportsman club' is the place, it's on West Brom High Street!!

on saturday the players need us more than ever

we all need to sing our hearts out for the team from the front row to the back row

lets be like cov(before the game), west brom, plymouth when they all came to the walkers, where everybody is singing for the team.

COME ON CITY!!!

on saturday the players need us more than ever

we all need to sing our hearts out for the team from the front row to the back row

lets be like cov(before the game), west brom, plymouth when they all came to the walkers, where everybody is singing for the team.

COME ON CITY!!!

& we need the players more than ever. We need them to perform! we need a win so bad. I haven't got my ticket yet. Because after getting in at one o clock this morning after that rubbish I don't know whether to go or not.

Archived