Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

West Brom

I'm going, went last year and i thought we played quite well. They looked stronger than us but at one point i thought we could at least get a draw. Only drawback was that we were about 5 rows from the back and right next to the wall on the rightside of the stand (and that we lost)

I'm going, went last year and i thought we played quite well. They looked stronger than us but at one point i thought we could at least get a draw. Only drawback was that we were about 5 rows from the back and right next to the wall on the rightside of the stand (and that we lost)

God bless Darren Kenton.

I remember Henderson played well last time, kept us in the game with some quality saves so hopefully he will do the same this time if hes still in goal! And yeah good old Kenton scoring an OG (i did like Kenton though).

The team has changed soo much since we last played them away. The team then was:

Henderson, Kenton, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Low (Stearman 61), Johnson, Hughes, Porter (Wesolowski 78), Fryatt (Hume 66), O'Grady

Subs not used: McAuley, Logan

Ordered my tickets today, and asked for tickets near the front (last year i was near the back) and she said she will see what she can do, but i don't hold out much hope. Do they allocate the tickets for away games from the back row as i never seem to be near the front (i'm priority 3). Or does it just depend on the fixture?

Ordered my tickets today, and asked for tickets near the front (last year i was near the back) and she said she will see what she can do, but i don't hold out much hope. Do they allocate the tickets for away games from the back row as i never seem to be near the front (i'm priority 3). Or does it just depend on the fixture?

Each ticket office box is given a bunch of tickets (I think it's random) and they just have to go through and find something near the front. Don't know how they do it over the phone though.

Maybe with such a small allocation they'll rope off the front rows, 'cus us rowdy city fans will obviosuly run onto the pitch.

I usually find that they sell you the tickets you don't want. Also, if you are Priority 1, and there are crap seats, then you will be allocated these. :angry:

Archived