Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

virtual cd swap #2

Probably a better idea, I just think with one a day that some people's will get almost passed over because some people won't be bothered to listen to a new one every day. Having said that, I don't think everyone's going to listen to everyone elses anyway, so it might not make too much difference.

Mark, you fancy going next since you dug this up and all?

Had to remove 4 songs that would have made it onto my CD as they were bands on Joe.'s CD.

The Cut Songs -

Foals - Astronauts And All (Barringtone Remix)

Look See Proof - Casualty

Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong - Lucio Starts Fires

Cut Off Your Hands - Still Fond

Cuts mine down too 10 at the minute but will likely increase in volume as soon as i download something else!

Had to remove 4 songs that would have made it onto my CD as they were bands on Joe.'s CD.

The Cut Songs -

Foals - Astronauts And All (Barringtone Remix)

Look See Proof - Casualty

Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong - Lucio Starts Fires

Cut Off Your Hands - Still Fond

Cuts mine down too 10 at the minute but will likely increase in volume as soon as i download something else!

Ah great minds and all that.

I actually considered all those in bold too!

Probably a better idea, I just think with one a day that some people's will get almost passed over because some people won't be bothered to listen to a new one every day. Having said that, I don't think everyone's going to listen to everyone elses anyway, so it might not make too much difference.

Mark, you fancy going next since you dug this up and all?

Nope I've not started on mine yet

Ah great minds and all that.

I actually considered all those in bold too!

You read my review?

Looking at the songs im picking i may have to split it into 2 volumes kinda like someone did last year with a section devoted to the Indie types and a section for the more Grime/R&B types.

I think on this difficult second album I might be losing the plot and seem to coming up with some weird electronic concept album.

is this the second coming all over again...

Well I must say I'm shocked! (Especially wth you Finners ;))

I expected the nicities from LFF, we have a very similar taste but from the stuff I normally see Flynny and Finners listening to I didn't think they'd take too much to my little playlist.

Cheers guys. :thumbup:

Well I must say I'm shocked! (Especially wth you Finners ;))

I expected the nicities from LFF, we have a very similar taste but from the stuff I normally see Flynny and Finners listening to I didn't think they'd take too much to my little playlist.

Cheers guys. :thumbup:

TBH i expected to like it more if anything, i nearly teabagged Tommeh. for his last year.

Well I could have made it totally Indie filled but then it wouldn't have appealed to more than a couple of people. :thumbup:

You'll see mine wont be totally indie aswell. Quite genre spanning in fact.

The ingredients:

3 parts indie

1 part twee

1 part nu rave

2 parts electro

1 part grime

2 parts r&b

1 part ska

I'm trying to get something like mine done.

I've pared it DOWN to 1:13:06 at the minute. Probably still a bit much but I've got a huge 10 minuter in there. I was gonna stick "Lately" by BSP in there too, that had to go (13 minutes long).

I'm trying to get something like mine done.

I've pared it DOWN to 1:13:06 at the minute. Probably still a bit much but I've got a huge 10 minuter in there. I was gonna stick "Lately" by BSP in there too, that had to go (13 minutes long).

Mines just over 50 mins. Not too long for you :P

Well the first draft has been quickly knocked up this evening. I was hampered by the fact that iTunes won't let me transfer songs from my iPod to my library. Without painfully searching through the folders in Explorer maybe someone who knows more than me can offer a solution...

I know Fez will enjoy it/will have heard it all before as our taste is very similar. As for the rest of you, well, I guess hearing stuff out of your usual taste horizons is what this is all about.

Archived