Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

virtual cd swap #2

Might be interesting to look at the difference between pre-conception and actually experience of the cd.

Having now seen the track-listing, but not listened to the cd, I'm feeling a bit indifferent towards it all.

Belle and Sebastien, Look See Proof and Bombay Bicycle Club are all bands I like.

Having said that Kate Nash, Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong and The Foals are artists that generally I'd make a point of keeping away from.

I'm looking forwards to hearing it anyway and will give it a listen tonight.

Fez Club 7's Greatest Hits:

1. Bonobo - Days To Come

Niiiiiiiiiiice, super chilled out track that would feel right at home in a ganja farm. Loved it. 8/10

Hahaha. That track was on my compilation. Guess not anymore!

Hm. That'll flood up the forum massively. If Mark is willing to create a temporary (or otherwise) sub forum within Music for the CD swap, then that could work. Otherwise you might have to just trawl through the thread like the rest of us. ;)

Mine might be Hefner, Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and the sound of me having a shave.

That's all of us having a shave by the way, not their music and me having a shave.

Where's that picture of Jme, looking like Pat Butcher?

Riiiiiiickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

(Bianca).

Hm. That'll flood up the forum massively. If Mark is willing to create a temporary (or otherwise) sub forum within Music for the CD swap, then that could work. Otherwise you might have to just trawl through the thread like the rest of us. ;)

I want a sub-forum and let's be honest, I do have a fuck load of posts... and I am the conductor of our merry band of Swan Lestas.

I am cheating.

I am giving you all the gift of a single mix.

If you already have it, or hate it, tough shit.

It's mellow to the power M.

When does people want the link?

Were waiting for Mark to draw names out of the hat to decide an order. Joe. went first and first uploaded his cos hes not around till monday now.

ALAKAZAM! Right. That's the forum sorted, hey presto. I've whipped up some moderationizzle on this shizzle nizzle, too.

As for order, er, I dunno there's two up now. Just wait and see what the general consensus is for when we want the next? :dunno:

I think you should only be allowed to have yours up once you've reviewed the ones already up. So the first person to do Joe's and Fez's would be a good contender (ie, either one of you.)

That's just my opinion, like.

Archived