Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

virtual cd swap #2

I'm game.

I might even listen to more than one other persons this time. :D

Could we do it a little more structured maybe? Like a book-club kinda format where we do one persons over, say, 5 days, in a group, then go onto the next person?

Laziness prevented me the first time. I'll make an effort this time round.

you had better make the effort!!! :)

as a fellow Nunja Tuner and Mo'Wax fan I am counting on something special from you!!

and maybe coming up with some new and exciting that I haven't discovered yet!!

Right. How do I upload it and all that shit? I plan on constructing mine tonight.

If we're gonna do it properly it's best to decide an order in advance, i reckon.

If I'm being demanding or overbearing or owt let me know, but I'd rather we did it in a pre-decided order. Order in which people said they'd do it, perhaps? :D

If we're gonna do it properly it's best to decide an order in advance, i reckon.

If I'm being demanding or overbearing or owt let me know, but I'd rather we did it in a pre-decided order. Order in which people said they'd do it, perhaps? :D

Yeah fair play I don't mind. I thought I'd take the bull by the horns but it appears the horns were already in your hands, so to speak.

Maybe preference should be given to those who haven't produced a cd yet? :ph34r:

Yeah fair play I don't mind. I thought I'd take the bull by the horns but it appears the horns were already in your hands, so to speak.

Maybe preference should be given to those who haven't produced a cd yet? :ph34r:

I'm pretty sure, if you really want, you can go first. If we do it once every couple of days then everyone will get theirs done within a week or so anyway.

One of the things about last time is that only one or two people really listened to each one. So it'd be a good way to encourage wider listening. :dunno:

I'm pretty sure, if you really want, you can go first. If we do it once every couple of days then everyone will get theirs done within a week or so anyway.

One of the things about last time is that only one or two people really listened to each one. So it'd be a good way to encourage wider listening. :dunno:

Yeah whatever, I really don't mind I was only messing around. I think Flynny's idea was the best anyway, just go in order of who registered an interest. In any case I'll blatantly take f**king ages to put mine together...

The wider listening thing is a good point.

Archived