Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

virtual cd swap #2

Are there any rules to this? Do they have to be of a certain theme / genre or do you just throw anything in? Any restrictions on the running time? Can anyone join?

You make a compilation of, say, 10 odd songs and you RAR/Zip 'em up and slap 'em on YouSendIt.

There aren't really rules perse. 10 isn't a limit, just a rough amount. I mean. Basically, you're making an album of sorts. My favourite last time was Mark's (Meanwhile, Back In Communist Russia :wub: ) and that was, er, 15 I think.

I've chalked up a rough outline of what I'm going to do and it's 11. I was going to do like 20 odd songs that were between 30 and 90 seconds, but I realised I didn't quite have enough and would have ended up padding out with more than one Rancid song. :P

I don't want to queue jump, but thought seeing as mine was ready I might as well stick it on here.

Right, here's my effort. http://rapidshare.com/files/100509759/Joe_...ual_CD.rar.html (please let me know if it works :) )

Not too sure how it'll be greeted, more of one for the Indie lovers but I'm sure there's something on there somebody might like. I'm relying on you LFF.

Enjoy :)

Joe can go first if his is ready I guess. Whose idea was it to do #2? Yours? If so, take control here! Make a decision.

And who's in in total?

Fez

Flynny

Daggers

JTB

Joe.

Mark

hairy

Trav

Jay

LFF

Finners

and TPH?

Nope I've not even started mine yet, name and hat might be needed unless we just use your list there as the order ;)

I don't want to queue jump, but thought seeing as mine was ready I might as well stick it on here.

Right, here's my effort. http://rapidshare.com/files/100509759/Joe_...ual_CD.rar.html (please let me know if it works :) )

Not too sure how it'll be greeted, more of one for the Indie lovers but I'm sure there's something on there somebody might like. I'm relying on you LFF.

Enjoy :)

:thumbup:

Will be downloading in 1min

I'll get that downloaded. Thats some quality getting in there first Joe. :D

What we doing, every 2 days or something?

Also as an absolute limit 80 minutes would be cute, what with them being "virtual CDs" and all (though in reality if anyone's is a lot longer than an hour they're liable to get some skippage from me).

Archived