Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

Nostalgia thread

OI! :angry:

Marsh...stop deleting peoples post you fcuking hippy! :angry:

Bloody Forum leader...i'll give you forum fcuking leader!!!!

I'd never delete your posts :wub:

Just Disco Bob's offensive ones :angry:

As an aside, this is the only time I've delete someone's post amusingly except for a little amusing abuse on the first day of my powers.

I'd never delete your posts :wub:

Just Disco Bob's offensive ones :angry:

As an aside, this is the only time I've delete someone's post amusingly except for a little amusing abuse on the first day of my powers.

I've always said you are the bestestetstetstetstetstet forum leader EVER.

Plus that Disco Bob Guy deserves to have a few posts deleted.

The cvnt! :)

I bet you will.

Big gay bear.

Big Gay BROWN bear!!! :)

I've always said you are the bestestetstetstetstetstet forum leader EVER.

Plus that Disco Bob Guy deserves to have a few posts deleted.

The cvnt! :)

:eek: Oi, you said just the other day that I was the bestestetstetstetstetstet forum leader EVER and that I was much much betterer than that floppy-haired Alexikokopopsisname bloke!!! :@:glare: You did, I remember - it was while he was swanning round the Costas or summat. :P

You're so fickle. :angry:

:ph34r:

water shortages in the long hot summer of '76

Clichy02.jpg

man it was hell !!!

If that's you 30 years ago Zing your bottle must have gone a bit limp by now.

How is this allowed but anything Master Fox posts isnt?

And the last 2 posts by me in this thread i do not remember at all!

Im truly offended by that picture, i do not want to see thracian and his foreign imports in the bath thanx! :clap: id be truly greatfull if it was removed.

It actually looks scarily like a younger DavieG.

I apologise to Valarenga for that too.

That was when I had some hair and before the Brazilian, Hollywood and Sphynx were popular with women.

Thats no good Thrac.

No "Darkies" in that team. :ph34r:

:D :D There weren't many to choose from around here in those days although I believe Romeo Challenger later of Showaddywaddy fame, was training with us on Tuesday/Thursday nights at the club around that time.

Im truly offended by that picture, i do not want to see thracian and his foreign imports in the bath thanx! :clap: id be truly greatfull if it was removed.

Not sure I could squeeze into one bath with two girls but then, what are challenges for? :P:D

Leicester3.jpg

joyful residents outside leicester workhouse ( probably around the early 1960's, judging by the teddy boy style of clothing )

the cause of all the unbridled happiness is possibly due to the installation of the state of the art air conditioning system visible top right

take note chaps , there were about 3 hot chicks to every bloke in those places :thumbup:

Archived