Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Game Gear

Poor excuse for a hand-held console! :nono:

At the time, it pissed on the GameBoy. :yesyes:

Colour graphics, decent sound and Sonic. TV add-on and a big plastic magnifying glass to clip on - it was the canine's nads. Compared to the modern stuff it is tosh - and judging by Ebay, pretty over-rated and over-priced tosh. It's worth £3.00 plus £2 for the postage which is why so many of them are not being bid on.

At the time, it pissed on the GameBoy. :yesyes:

Colour graphics, decent sound and Sonic. TV add-on and a big plastic magnifying glass to clip on - it was the canine's nads. Compared to the modern stuff it is tosh - and judging by Ebay, pretty over-rated and over-priced tosh. It's worth £3.00 plus £2 for the postage which is why so many of them are not being bid on.

Good you don't mention the battery consumption. :ph34r:

No I was just thinking about when you said you were watching Dragonball Z in Japanese and I was wondering how just could follow the story :unsure:

What story?

It's all about the BANG! BANG! WHIP! ZOING! BADABOOM! (aka endlessly repetitious fighting scenes).

That and some VERY dramatic music.

I used to watch it on French TV when I was a kid. Now that was strange.

What story?

It's all about the BANG! BANG! WHIP! ZOING! BADABOOM! (aka endlessly repetitious fighting scenes).

That and some VERY dramatic music.

I used to watch it on French TV when I was a kid. Now that was strange.

Well there was a bit of astory :ermm: Althought some episodes were basicaly some guy charging up for a massive energy beam attack, and that was it for half an hour :Slol

Archived