Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

Mine keeps crashing on Manager Mode, Nothing else.

I shall be taking it back today.

I think the inner PES has cursed me, My first FIFA game in years and it crashes.

lol

I must say I am very impressed with Fifa, the gameplay is not as fast as PES but what I have actually played of it I have been very very impressed.

I will buy PES though, I can't let my collection down.

As a PES fan for so many years, I have no came over to the dark side!

So I am after some tips really for example how do u push players in the back when competing for a header?

Are there any other little things you can do?

Oh, and I think what made me go for FIFA was whenever scoring with whoever u can perform the robot ;)

Who's the first to get Leicester promoted on it then? I'm top of the league with 10 games to go, but I'm gonna call it a night now!

im 22 games in, and im top, dyer with 21 goals (hes bloody quick)

i play on semi-pro for now but im going up to pro in a bit

Lost to DB11 6-5. :frusty:

I hate Anelka so overrated.

But then beat GLC 3-2. :)

didnt i beat you after?

Whats going on with a few of the ratings eg. Gradel, Dyer, Adams, King and Morrison :S

G should be around 58

D should hit 59/60

A, K and M should be at least 54

Hobbs, Gilbert and Kisnorbo are solid though, Dyers speedy and Howard and Fryatt are class up front I seem to his the post/bar too much though :(

What do you guys think about our ratings for the five players above?

Loving the game though :)

Whats going on with a few of the ratings eg. Gradel, Dyer, Adams, King and Morrison :S

G should be around 58

D should hit 59/60

Hobbs, Gilbert and Kisnorbo are solid though, Dyers speedy and Howard and Fryatt are class up front I seem to his the post/bar too much though :(

ino its terrible, gradel is so much better than that, i thought morrison

would be better as well

Erm no.

I beat you 3-2, it says on my Recent Games.

fair enough

G should be around 58

D should hit 59/60

All my Leicester players get knackered well easy. I know you have to upgrade the fitness coach but I spent all my money on transfers.

Gotta play Dickov and A. Chambers up front against Southend.

What difficulty is everyone doing their seasons on?

My brother bought this today. What can I say? It's brilliant.

The ball seems to be treated as an object in it's on right, it's no longer glued to players feet. The range of player animations, stadia, tricks and all other stuff which I love (small things like different balls and boots) really make it.

Started a Manager Career with Borussia Dortmund because:

A) They're a foreign team which I follow / support.

B) Their stadium manager is alwyas rated level 10 (Signal Iduna Park / Westfalenstadion).

C) They've got some absloutely class kits.

D) They've got alot of money in the bank.

Is there an edit mode in FIFA? So I can change Morrisons stats etc.

Yes. But you only get X amount of points so you can't edit them to your free will.

However, a way to get round it and increase the amount of points you can have for your player, is to remove their goalkeeping stats (set each GK one to 0 then you get a lot more to spend on outfield ones) :thumbup:

Yes. But you only get X amount of points so you can't edit them to your free will.

However, a way to get round it and increase the amount of points you can have for your player, is to remove their goalkeeping stats (set each GK one to 0 then you get a lot more to spend on outfield ones) :thumbup:

Oh I see - so the team has a certain rating - lets say 65 - and it cant go above that?

I think I get it. Being a Pro boy all these years defo hasn't helped lol

Have to say had a few games and apart from being rubbish at it I'm loving it.

All my Leicester players get knackered well easy. I know you have to upgrade the fitness coach but I spent all my money on transfers.

im doing mine on professional 2nd in the league 4 points behind colchester lol 23 games in

Proffesional for me

I'm 2nd after 13 games

Lost in league cup 2nd round 1-0 to Man City last minute Elano

I've sent all the youth players bar Craig King out on loan so hopefully next season they are a bit better sold Hayles, N'Gotty, Campbell and Hayes

Archived