Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

FIFA 09

For anyone not daft enough to pre-order it because its obvious there will be some kind of big offer on nearer the time:

Tesco will be selling it for £29.71 from midnight tonight. I work there part time so with discount it will cost me £26.74!

Was pretty annoyed when I saw the Tesco offer earlier. I pre-ordered for £34.14 and thought I got a good deal!

It is quite common for one company or another to do it right near the release date. Probably one of the reasons why other firms offer a pre-order service.

I will be there at midnight tonight to make sure they don't run out! :whistle:

It is quite common for one company or another to do it right near the release date. Probably one of the reasons why other firms offer a pre-order service.

I will be there at midnight tonight to make sure they don't run out! :whistle:

Same CANT Wait!!

For anyone not daft enough to pre-order it because its obvious there will be some kind of big offer on nearer the time:

Tesco will be selling it for £29.71 from midnight tonight. I work there part time so with discount it will cost me £26.74!

My mate is going up the hamilton one 12oclock tonight lol

I don't know what all the hype is about with these footy games.

Maybe it's just me, since I was brought up on Sensible Soccer years back, and I'm just getting bored of them now. They don't appeal to me like they used to.

:thumbup:

I have never had such enjoyment from a football game like I did with this.

Pro Evo came close, But as a young lad, I could not wait to get home and play sensible soccer.

Might have a bash now.

:whistle:

fook going out at 12am for it, and it'll be sold out by the time I finish work tomorrow - from experience of past years, so for the sake of 10 quid (An hour O/T and i've paid the 10 quid off and i'm a couple of quid up anyway), i'm glad I pre-ordered and then when I finish work tomorrow I can play straight away anyway...Oh gotta get some beers first though!

Archived