Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

I have just come across the new rule on Ebay about them using your card details in order to take back money if the buyer isn't satisfied.

I have 100% Feedback, but this has put me off using it. Good for the buyer, bad for the seller. Be loads of sneaky cons going on

My feedback is currently 0% with a (-1) lol. I sold my phone, and they were not happy with it when i listen exactly what was wrong with is, and they complained with every single thing what i had already listed. eBay seemed to think that i was in the wrong, so I had to refund him half the fooking price. The thing i didn't get was that he was willing to pay 200 quid for a phone which was apparently for a birthday present, he made me put this special delivery on it and everything! Oh well, managed to get a KFC on the way back from the post office, so wasnt to bothered. Bit annoying when my paypal balance read -£192 though!

• 3 weeks later...

I wondered about that. Is Ebay not a way to get rid of stolen goods? Is the Site checked by Big Brother?

I thought about buying and selling stuff and wondered if it was worthwhile. I've seen some real rubbish being offered and I am sure I can find some bargins on Leicester market. Just need to know the best things to buy and offer. Can't be too big atm becuse of the buying and postage cost. I'd like to work my way up. Hence my book being on Ebay three times with no bids.

selling a like new ,worn once, Superdry Brad Leather Jacket in brown,size XL. slightly smaller fit so fits perfectly those who wear medium or large t shirts! gorgeous jacket, RRP 174.99

Abbey Lane Area,clean, smoke and pet free home,selling due to complete lack of style from owner haha

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=85886&stc=1&d=1238702692

p.m if interested ,taaaa :)

Correction I have sold one. No profit though. Cost me to list plus when I went to add postage a message said I was not allowed to add it and the limit was 0.00.

But strange thing I listed another and it was ok.

The buyer just paid the minimum of 99p. Oh well I suppose that has confirmed my authormanship.

Just off to Wetherspoons to celebrate with a Sunday lunch.

LCFC Prorams for sale. Bulk Lot 99p Start

LCFC vs Forest 28 Feb 1981

LCFC vs Shrewsbury Town FA Q-Final 1982

LCFC vs Rotherham United 16 Apr 1983

LCFC vs Coventry 11 Oct 1980

LCFC Champions 1979-1980

LCFC vs WBA Leaue Cup 2nd Leg 3 Sep 1980

LCFC vs Exeter City 24 Jan 1981

LCFC vs Evington 12 Nov 1980

LCFC vs Ipswich Town 16 Aug 1980

LCFC vs Watford 13 Feb 1982

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180713622180?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have a few programmes from late 60's early 70's that I might sell. I don't know what they go for. Some may not be in mint condition but they have some good names in the line-ups.

Out of curiosity would it be better to list siblely or in batches? Iif I did decide to sell. I used to buy the away programme too although rarely went to to away games.

selling a like new ,worn once, Superdry Brad Leather Jacket in brown,size XL. slightly smaller fit so fits perfectly those who wear medium or large t shirts! gorgeous jacket, RRP 174.99

Abbey Lane Area,clean, smoke and pet free home,selling due to complete lack of style from owner haha

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=85886&stc=1&d=1238702692

p.m if interested ,taaaa :)

anybody interested before i put it on ebay??

price negotiable,80? :) :)

thanks

Edited by morris1234

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever gone routing around Leicestershire Police's ebay site(s)

I got a laptop worth atleast £500 for £150 minus a hard drive and decent charger. Some amazing stuff on there. Some really weird.

Clickety Click

lol

I've just had a look, they are selling some great stuff. Camera's, laptops, iPod's etc all cheap as well.

Reduced the starting bid. Also made the first available worldwide. No idea of oversea postal cost though. Its less than the max suggested though. Starting price is now 50p which is less than printing costs. I want to sell these off so I can work on an updated version.

Reduced Creaky Bones

The police have a nice Merc for sale

Just an afterthought what sort of things are good sellers? I expect games and toys will be popular around xmas. Looking at CD's but there were not doing very well. Thought Elvis would sell but some with no bids.

I want to try and sell stuff. Small things to start with and can buy off Ebay until I have some cash in the account.

Edited by Nightguard

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody ever brought an item that doesn't have a picture on?

Want a new cpu for my desktop, but the picture is a stock photo that you get download from google images. Description says 'very good phyiscal condition', but I am abit wary although it has no bids at £5.00

Don't know if I should take a chance or not?