Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

You lot can fight over this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/42-44-leicester-city-2006-football-shirt-signed-7-players-coa-v-g-c-/190660896749?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c644667ed#ht_500wt_1287

"signed shirt is goalkeeper rab douglas,players alan maybury,stephen hughes,gareth williams,mark de vries,danny tiatto & nils-eric johansson" They didn't even play for the club when this shirt was worn :crylaugh:

Edited by Cornetto-Fox

You lot can fight over this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/42-44-leicester-city-2006-football-shirt-signed-7-players-coa-v-g-c-/190660896749?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c644667ed#ht_500wt_1287

"signed shirt is goalkeeper rab douglas,players alan maybury,stephen hughes,gareth williams,mark de vries,danny tiatto & nils-eric johansson" They didn't even play for the club when this shirt was worn :crylaugh:

I want it. lol

I have fees on a sold item refunded (I think) anyway according to the resolvent team. The buyer never responded to a request to cancel. It was him that said I ought to report it to save fees. I thought I could cancel without requesting and was not expecting any charges. Thought it had been dealt with between us.

I have stopped putting my book on Ebay now that I am re=doing it. I may relist at a later date depending on my work situation and whether I can afford to purchase a few copies at a discount price to sell privately. Could sell on Amazon too once I get an ISBN number But will see how things go first.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Way to expensive for me stix but if you know about cameras I'd like to pick your brains.

My son is a light aircraft pilot and I'd like to get a camera that can take decent aerial pictures. What do I need to look for? My finances are limited for this so I'd be going the second hand route but don't know what particular "technicalites" I need to search for in particular.

anyone with knowledge please pm me.

Way to expensive for me stix but if you know about cameras I'd like to pick your brains.

My son is a light aircraft pilot and I'd like to get a camera that can take decent aerial pictures. What do I need to look for? My finances are limited for this so I'd be going the second hand route but don't know what particular "technicalites" I need to search for in particular.

anyone with knowledge please pm me.

Stick this post in the photography thread mate & you will get the info you need. I'm new to photography and just dont have the time to make full use of my camera. Its sold now anyway.