Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

Anish, you've got to stop putting all this LCFC stuff up for sale, I'm gonna be skint by the time you've got rid of it all lol

lol I only collect decent LCFC memorabilia which I'm glad somebody appreciates and may want!

• 1 month later...

Does anyyyyyyone want a 32" Flatscreen Hannspree TV? Looking for about £200 ono for it. Great condition, only a few years old. Made a thread about it a few weeks back but this one seems more appropriate.

PM me for more details.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a thread about selling stuff but it's eBay related so thought i'd share my story tonight...

So i sold my N97 tonight but before the final bid which won thank god! some bloke from Leicester wanted to come to my house at 1 in the morning and give me cash for it because he badly needed a phone... I was like no thanks buddy!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay it's technically not eBay but I've got 3 spare tickets for City & Colour at Royal Albert Hall on £25th April listed on Viagogo. £28 a piece. If anyone's interested PM me on here

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I knew I'd seen this thread before.

I'm having to sell my recently acquired HTC Sensation because of financial issues (and the fact that I really, seriously have no need for such a smart smartphone...)

Had listed it before and sold but the buyer turned out to be a Nigerian scamming twat who wasted loads of my time (though thankfully not my money, because you'd have to be pretty thick to fall for one of those scams)

Just thought a bit of shameless extra advertising here wouldn't hurt...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320717679889#ht_500wt_1156

:thumbup:

Its surprising that some people actually want them! :laugh:

You're scraping the barrel with some of those things mate lol

Back on track - I bought an iPhone 3GS for $280 which incidentally never arrived :mad: This bloke sold the exact same phone to 3 separate people on 3 different occasions, I didn't find out until a week after I bought it and got a bit suspicious that it hadn't arrived and he hadn't replied to any one of the five emails I sent him. Now I have to wait like 2-3 weeks to get my money back and then buy another one.

• 1 month later...