Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Ebay Thread

If there's a prize for the most artistic/aesthetically pleasing way to display items for sale on Ebay , you'd be in with a very good shout Raj. :thumbup:

I just whack the fcukers on!!!

P.S If anyone wants some loft boards for free let me know...i have about 11 of them(used) but they'd be ok for someone wanting some!

Not on ebay yet but I have a load of pint and half pint glasses to shift, Carling, fosters, stella, IPA, amongst others, if anyone needs a few pint glasses or is in catering and looking for stock PM me and I can give you details if you can let me know what you are looking for, if not i'll be down quorn car boot with them.

• 1 month later...

I cant find my Ebook reader. I was going to look on Ebay for a Kindle but found out that I may not be as well off as I thought by working a few hours so putting that idea on hold. No idea where mine is. I thought it'll be somewhere close at hand but notfound it yet. A spring clean may help.