Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nugent

Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXlcNEAK8Kg&feature=player_embedded

Love the way the skinny kid psyches himself up for something mental.

But then the fat kid takes all the punches without flinching, and then performs that move, probably breaking the kid's leg on landing!

Just watched this video on facebook, made me laugh.

This video is unreal, would get such an adrenaline rush from doing this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VlbdBZ4LCs&feature=player_embedded#at=263

• Like 1

reminded me of a place called whistler in Canada, went over on holiday a few years back

this place is built at the base of a mountain and the whole side of the mountain is snaked with bike jumps and tracks going through the forest. Just a giant bike park in effect. Best place ive ever been. Was quite expensive with the bike lift pass and all the rentals but unbelievably worth it.

Edited by samlcfc

reminded me of a place called whistler in Canada, went over on holiday a few years back

this place is built at the base of a mountain and the whole side of the mountain is snaked with bike jumps and tracks going through the forest. Just a giant bike park in effect. Best place ive ever been. Was quite expensive with the bike lift pass and all the rentals but unbelievably worth it.

I would love to be able to do something like this. The adrenaline you must get would be unreal. The thought that one wrong move and you're potentially dead, they must know the course inside out.

I would love to be able to do something like this. The adrenaline you must get would be unreal. The thought that one wrong move and you're potentially dead, they must know the course inside out.

Its like a ski slope, theres different routes and theyve got different colours depending on difficulty. I hadnt been mountain biking in my life beforehand but youve got body armour, helmet etc and so me and my mate just went for it lol. ended the day with a pretty deep hole scraped into my knee aha but it was definately worth it and great fun

Its like a ski slope, theres different routes and theyve got different colours depending on difficulty. I hadnt been mountain biking in my life beforehand but youve got body armour, helmet etc and so me and my mate just went for it lol. ended the day with a pretty deep hole scraped into my knee aha but it was definately worth it and great fun

Oh right was that you in the video!? Wow! :appl:

Oh right was that you in the video!? Wow! :appl:

no mate, thats not me. Maybe if it was i wouldnt have wrecked my leg lol. Just the same place, theres jumps like that all over the place and with the money it costs, you just feel youve gotta make the most of it and end up trying them out aha

Edited by samlcfc

no mate, thats not me. Maybe if it was i wouldnt have wrecked my leg lol. Just the same place, theres jumps like that all over the place and with the money it costs, you just feel youve gotta make the most of it and end up trying them out aha

Ohhh haha, I see now. Wandered why at the end I heard an American/Canadian voice or whatever it was. Thought you were telling little fibs :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...