Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcrinaldi

Ps3 Home

To be fair i'm bored bored of all these 'console wars', i've got a 360 and i love it to bits, it does exactly what i want, and i wouldnt change it. Anyone whos got a PS3 fair play, you probably feel the same as me except you have a PS3 instead. Who cares whats better? Theres arguments to be made for both sides, but as long as you're happy with whatever you've got, 360, PS3, Wii, then just get on with it. Who cares whats better?

Cant we just all be friends! :cry:

I'm leaving you in charge of this thread. Report to Nadler if you notice anything resembling console wars

_44891048_langur466nadler.jpg

NADLER

To be fair i'm bored bored of all these 'console wars', i've got a 360 and i love it to bits, it does exactly what i want, and i wouldnt change it. Anyone whos got a PS3 fair play, you probably feel the same as me except you have a PS3 instead. Who cares whats better? Theres arguments to be made for both sides, but as long as you're happy with whatever you've got, 360, PS3, Wii, then just get on with it. Who cares whats better?

Cant we just all be friends! :cry:

That's what I say. Who cares which you have or prefer? They're both great machines regardless of which is technically better. I'm bored to hell with these threads too of course, but I just can't stay out of it when people spout unfair 'opinions' on either. lol

I'm Sony and always have been because the games on Sony consoles are more to my liking than 360 or Wii, but I can respect that they are top quality too.

Geeks have to fight too though unfortunately. :(:P

Erm, excuse me...

If you want to argue about the best then I'm sure you can dig up any number of threads about it. Failing that just find any thread started by Phube which, I'm sure, will have some reference to the Wii being better than everything.

My console is better than yours Alex.

You lock this and I'll lock you.

Owned

Fact

Actually I'll re-phrase that to fit with the topic in question

U HAS BEEN P3WNNED P3WNNNNAGGGEEE

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBB

My console is better than yours Alex.

You lock this and I'll lock you.

Owned

Fact

Actually I'll re-phrase that to fit with the topic in question

U HAS BEEN P3WNNED P3WNNNNAGGGEEE

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Manwell you 1337 sp33k with the b3st of th3m!!one!!1!eleven!!i!!

Oh and BTW its n00b!! :P

• 2 weeks later...

back on topic, i cant wait for home, ive just got a new hard-drive thats 350gb so no need to worry about space, u can put your trophys in your room and pics of stuff on the wall, i.e. leicester crest etc

• 2 weeks later...

Archived