Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Brighton

Weak. Does that mean he'll take my already called shotgun? Are now going to have to listen to Northern Soul?

As for the space, get Big Bob on the scene!

Why weak?

:laugh:

I think he may already be going! And no, my car, MY RULES.

And re:shotgun, most likely not, because I pick you up first, then joe, then dad.

Why weak?

:laugh:

I think he may already be going! And no, my car, MY RULES.

And re:shotgun, most likely not, because I pick you up first, then joe, then dad.

Intriguing.

I was saying weak 'cos I thought i'd lose shotgun :P Not because I don't like your dad. :giggle:

Just 50 tickets remain on sale to City fans for Tuesday night's League One clash against Brighton & Hove Albion at the Withdean Stadium*

The Foxes were allocated a total of 890 tickets for the game - which sees Nigel Pearson's men take on a Seagulls side managed by former City boss Micky Adams.

And Leicester look set to sell out that allocation - meaning that yet again the Blue Army will be out in force for a Foxes away trip.

Tickets are priced at £20 for adults, £14 for seniors, £16 under 21s, £13 under 16s and £1 for under 10s when travelling with an adult.

Tickets will remain on general sale up until 1pm at the Walkers Stadium on the day of the game - subject to availability.

According to yell.com and the stadium guide it seems to be either the Station Hotel, The Preston Brewery Tap or The Crown and Anchor.

All seem to be about a mile away from the ground.

Dunno if a pub has been decided upon and I cba to trawl through the whole thread. Name one... (a mile??!!! bloody hell, my poor footsies!) and, if I go and if I get there in time, I'll try and be there. Where's Super_Seagull for pubbage suggestions? Anyone else park n riding? Too many questions... not enough answers. Waiting on bloody Woolers re ticket situ - and he's gone awol! :angry:

:S

Dunno if a pub has been decided upon and I cba to trawl through the whole thread. Name one... (a mile??!!! bloody hell, my poor footsies!) and, if I go and if I get there in time, I'll try and be there. Where's Super_Seagull for pubbage suggestions? Anyone else park n riding? Too many questions... not enough answers. Waiting on bloody Woolers re ticket situ - and he's gone awol! :angry:

:S

I'm planning on the Mill Road park and ride, which is about a mile north of the stadium. Unfortunately that means we have to use our public travel ticket stub thing to get to the stadium, which leaves us the limited choice of one pub. Dunno what time me and Fez are getting there though.

Not in a lecture? :(

:cry:

Anyone who is lucky enough to have my number - please do not contact me tomorrow. I know this may seem churlish, but I think it's the only way I will cope.

Thank you.

Let's go for The Preston Brewery Tap. Out of Preston Park Station, down the hill and turn right. I think it's about 5 minutes walk from the station

Is there any special 'handshake of recognition' for FT members?

If you don't already know it, I can't possibly tell you. Daggers has an alternative version, but I wouldn't recommend it to be honest! :P:ph34r:

Last option is my mobile number to see where I (and anyone else I've managed to track down) have got to. (Prolly still sat on the M25!). I'll PM it ya. :)

Archived