Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SamL

Brighton

There is a pub adjacent to the stadium, but as expected gets RAMMED before the match.

My advice is, if you're after a good drinking session, just go to Brighton and get a free bus to Withdean using your travel voucher.

Seat 1 is nearer the Brighton singing section, seat 90 is right by the changing rooms.

There is a pub adjacent to the stadium, but as expected gets RAMMED before the match.

My advice is, if you're after a good drinking session, just go to Brighton and get a free bus to Withdean using your travel voucher.

Seat 1 is nearer the Brighton singing section, seat 90 is right by the changing rooms.

I thought you said there was only 10 rows?

My mate got a ticket on K today? :dunno:

I got my tickets last night

gonna be a right laugh

im quite apualed about the train prices though.

£72 Adults

£35 Child

Trains prices starting to take the piss these days .

your not wrong, I've got a course in London on the monday, loughborough to Leicester 1 day anytime return ticket + underground came to £114!! Of course my works paying it but even so, if I'd known it was this monday I'd have offered to drive down monday stay the night then go Brighton but as it is I have to go and come back.

Row K for this one somehow, pretty sure everyone will stand just to see the game, so people at the front don't despair.

Went in 05/06 when we won 2-1 and have to say this is by far the worst league ground you will ever visit.

your not wrong, I've got a course in London on the monday, loughborough to Leicester 1 day anytime return ticket + underground came to £114!! Of course my works paying it but even so, if I'd known it was this monday I'd have offered to drive down monday stay the night then go Brighton but as it is I have to go and come back.

Row K for this one somehow, pretty sure everyone will stand just to see the game, so people at the front don't despair.

Went in 05/06 when we won 2-1 and have to say this is by far the worst league ground you will ever visit.

The meet is at LFE services I hear.

I can get out of college at 1:10...

Been done to death, would be nice to hear something original!

As regards to parking, there are a few park and ride locations, with Mill road probably being the most convenient. The ticket stubs will give you free bus travel from there to the stadium. There is absolutely no parking near the stadium, so don't even attempt to park around the Withdean!

This, I assume, does not apply to motorbikes.

If I am not allowed to park my bike in the home changing room I shall be miffed.

I thought you said there was only 10 rows?

My mate got a ticket on K today? :dunno:

Shouldn't be a row K, as there are 90 seats across (never been in the away stand myself, but the blocks are clearly numbered for all to see), which would suggest A to J. Maybe row K is an extra row of seats by the hammer net :crylaugh:

Archived