Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcrinaldi

Foxes Talk fifa 09 league

Ive made a league for our bad selves, so we can actualy see who is the best.

the league is called Foxes Talk, the abreviation is LCFC and the password is Gradel.

Apply asap, ive got 20 spaces.

Look forward to playing y'all soon.

already made one mate :D im not worried which one people go for as long as i get in lol

check this http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=53968

and how much FIFA cost you? i got it for £32

already made one mate :D im not worried which one people go for as long as i get in lol

check this http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=53968

and how much FIFA cost you? i got it for £32

Nah mate you have made the team not the league.

I think it was about £40 pre-orderd it of play.com ages ago. I didnt want to risk getting it from like asda or something because id get there and there would likely be none left.

Nah mate you have made the team not the league.

I think it was about £40 pre-orderd it of play.com ages ago. I didnt want to risk getting it from like asda or something because id get there and there would likely be none left.

anyway join the team :thumbup: bad thing is i think you gotta be online for mew to send you invites :( dunno wether you can apply

Already had the first game of the league, drew 0-0 with spot665

So it doesn't got extra time/penos if it's a draw at FT like in past years?

I've not drew any yet, I've had a few game unranked, and 2 ranked games, won both ranked games which is a surprise my stats last year were embaressing I didn't get past level 1 :blush:

I did play as Leicester alot though, when everyone else was Manchester United, Barcelona, e.t.c. (I know I didn't have to be Leicester but I chose to be)

A proud 100% record so far though when it comes to ranked games - Watch it fall now :rolleyes:

I've not drew any yet, I've had a few game unranked, and 2 ranked games, won both ranked games which is a surprise my stats last year were embaressing I didn't get past level 1 :blush:

I did play as Leicester alot though, when everyone else was Manchester United, Barcelona, e.t.c. (I know I didn't have to be Leicester but I chose to be)

A proud 100% record so far though when it comes to ranked games - Watch it fall now :rolleyes:

Were are you ranked?

There is ET/Peno's on normal online play but not in the league.

Were are you ranked?

Where?

I don't know, I'm not even sure I am (Don't you need a certain amount of point before your ranked?), I just played 2 ranked games though and won both.

You start with 500 point (I think) I now how 533 (I think) so have a long way to go, Your move up a level every 500 point (I think). As you can see i'm not really sure on how the ranking system works.

The points seem abit pathetic tbh, I mean 2 wins = 33 points, So if i'm correct thinking each 500 points moves you up a level you have to win 30 games to move up a level, that seem alot of games to win.

Then when you lose, you lose shit loads of points. (Well it seemed that way last year)

Were are you ranked?

Where?

I don't know, I'm not even sure I am (Don't you need a certain amount of point before your ranked?), I just played 2 ranked games though and won both.

You start with 500 point (I think) I now how 533 (I think) so have a long way to go, Your move up a level every 500 point (I think). As you can see i'm not really sure on how the ranking system works.

The points seem abit pathetic tbh, I mean 2 wins = 33 points, So if i'm correct thinking each 500 points moves you up a level you have to win 30 games to move up a level, that seem alot of games to win.

Then when you lose, you lose shit loads of points. (Well it seemed that way last year)

Just played two more league games.

Can't believe it lol

First one was 0-0 and I just couldn't finish (though he did have some good counter attacks that goalkeeper did well to save)

Second game... all over him then he heads it back to his keeper. Henry steals and scores. 1-0. Later on he crosses it in, Drogba the beast comes in and heads it in. 1-1. Then it gets to around the 80th minute. Cross comes in and the best header you'll ever see. Lobs the keeper and curls into the top corner. 2-1 to him. Shame it was bloody William Gallas that scored it :mad:

What's all the fuss about with this game? :ph34r:

I go into Sainsbury's tonight and it's all sold out! That didn't even happen with MGS4.

I take it all people in this thread will not be buying PES09?

I'm saving my pennies til Oct 24. Fallout 3, Fry Cry 2, LBP, Dead Space. That's where it's at.

ill get pro evo,

Archived