Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcrinaldi

Foxes Talk fifa 09 league

Hey guys im thinking of re-doing the league as now im sure we know the teams we are best with and i know alot of peopel are stuck with teams that they thought they might be good with, and its abit rubbish we can only have 5 games agaisnt each other, just a quik yay or ney.

cheers.

ok looks like ill be leaving, you could have said before we picked lol, im ENGLAND but now ill be PORTSMOUTH if not already been picked

Sorry guys.

If anyone is up for a quick game at about 4:30-5:15 they would be welcome.

Oh and if no one has played any games yet the game halves are 5 mins long, decide or yourselves if thats good or not, just a fairer game.

Got a shiny new ps3 after my other had 'technical difficulties' = stopped working. Add GazBean (again!).

Be on in about 10 minutes if anybody fancies their chances against S****horpe in the L1 league.

if your on today then i can give you a game!

Had a quality game with gradel's love child this evening. Man Utd (me) v AC Milan. I had Ferdinand sent off after 15 minutes for a professional foul and conceded a penalty in the process, which Kaka scored. 1-0 down with 10 men, and I thought I was dead and buried, but I played the rest of the game with a 3-4-2 formation leaving me exposed in defence. Gradel's love child soon goes 2-0 up but I manage to bring it back to 2-1 on the stroke of half time.

In the second half I went 3-1 down, but remarkably came back from the dead and clawed back 3 goals to win 4-3! :D Unlucky mate!

Had a quality game with gradel's love child this evening. Man Utd (me) v AC Milan. I had Ferdinand sent off after 15 minutes for a professional foul and conceded a penalty in the process, which Kaka scored. 1-0 down with 10 men, and I thought I was dead and buried, but I played the rest of the game with a 3-4-2 formation leaving me exposed in defence. Gradel's love child soon goes 2-0 up but I manage to bring it back to 2-1 on the stroke of half time.

In the second half I went 3-1 down, but remarkably came back from the dead and clawed back 3 goals to win 4-3! :D Unlucky mate!

i was really disapointed lol, but it was a good game

Archived