Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcrinaldi

Foxes Talk fifa 09 league

I couldn't get it to work with Anish either, its rubbish. So we played some normal games and I got completely whooped!!

Chelsea (Me) 0-2 Man U (Anish) - I was shocking, played better when I put 2 up front rather than just Drogba.

Liverpool (Me) 1-2 Man U (Anish) - Close game

Tottenham (Me) 1-3 Arsenal (Anish) - Comeback was close to happening at times! I was rubbish first half.

I couldn't get it to work with Anish either, its rubbish. So we played some normal games and I got completely whooped!!

Chelsea (Me) 0-2 Man U (Anish) - I was shocking, played better when I put 2 up front rather than just Drogba.

Liverpool (Me) 1-2 Man U (Anish) - Close game

Tottenham (Me) 1-3 Arsenal (Anish) - Comeback was close to happening at times! I was rubbish first half.

You were unlucky in the 2nd and 3rd games, if you improved your finishing you could've beaten me. In the first game you were poor with only 1 man up front - that's the reason I always change tactics to 4-4-2 whenever I play!

You were unlucky in the 2nd and 3rd games, if you improved your finishing you could've beaten me. In the first game you were poor with only 1 man up front - that's the reason I always change tactics to 4-4-2 whenever I play!

Yeah my finishing lets me down. Although to be fair I haven't played this new Fifa much since I've had it, probably done about 10 games in total.

Doing my head in now..... Im dominating games but not putting my chances away and end up drawing 1-1 all the time!!

Atleast you can play games. No joke i've here for 30 (Nearly 45) minutes just trying to set a game up, every time it fuks up, and freezes on team select.

And as I type this, I finally get a game. :giggle:

Atleast you can play games. No joke i've here for 30 (Nearly 45) minutes just trying to set a game up, every time it fuks up, and freezes on team select.

And as I type this, I finally get a game. :giggle:

The way im playing tonight I wish mine wasnt working!

Archived