Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Scunthorpe United

You've got a telephone and a debit card and an address surely? That's how I'm getting mine.

I don't like to order stuff here, the post just gets dumped in the downstairs hallway, whatever it is.

Although if my brother is getting some he might as wlell get mine :P

We did last time!

Did we?

I seem to remember everyone sitting and me being the only one left standing at one point... <_< >_<

No I haven't :unsure:

I haven't bought any tickets for this yet. Need to get it done sometime this week, tomorrow possibly.

Get mine mate :smile:

Potter, I'm ordering tickets tomorrow morning, I could get you one if you want? Also, are you training it from Sheffaz?

Yeah I am need to book ticket I gues it'll be cheaper. I dunno about tickets Mikey might get meone I'll see what he's doing tomorrow

Wasn't this the game where they handed out free Golden wonder crisps as well? lol

Yeh, we had some daftie steward say 'getya crisp' in a comical Yorky accent. Even more funny were the couple of kids doing the quiz from the programme in the McDonalds next door to the ground.

'What player has won the FA Cup with Liverpool and Everton?'

'Steve Gerrard'

'No'

'Jamie Carragher'

'No'

'How is it then?'

'Gary Ablett'

'Never heard of him'

They were around the age of 10 and the pair of them were ballboys for the match.

My brother and his mate were sat directly in front of a pillar and had to move after ten minutes to get a decent spot.

Got my ticket this morning, Row A :angry: seat 100 and something. 1,000 tickets left at 10 this morning according to the lady behind he counter.

That's not bad I suppose.

With over a week until the game, it's looking like we might sell out our allocation.

If you still ain't done it by Monday, I'll sort it for you.

U16's for me please mate :wave:

I'll get you the money whenever you need it, bit of a treck to go all the way to Leicester for me though...I wanna be with you lot too not like Tomorrow (I know we'll probably end up just piling in at the back somewhere...but y'know)

Don't know why your not excited about this one. Even I am!

U16's for me please mate :wave:

I'll get you the money whenever you need it, bit of a treck to go all the way to Leicester for me though...I wanna be with you lot too not like Tomorrow (I know we'll probably end up just piling in at the back somewhere...but y'know)

Don't know why your not excited about this one. Even I am!

Can you not read? I have no money.

I need the money by Monday if you want one.

Archived