Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds United.

Absolute money grabbing c*nts.

Ched et al., I can sort you out with under-16 tickets nearer the time when you need them if you like.

:whistle:

Don't know my travel situation with this yet, might be in Rochdale with the family for Christmas so will travel from there, it depends if we spend Christmas at home :/

I've just been told the car is going with the family to Kettering leaving me without warm conveyance to Leeds.

I thought you had your motorcycle, which would ensure you would be back home with a cuppa and a mince pie whilst the rest of us would be still caught up in traffic.

I thought you had your motorcycle, which would ensure you would be back home with a cuppa and a mince pie whilst the rest of us would be still caught up in traffic.

1. It will be cold.

2. I'm not leaving it in the open car park opposite Elland Road.

3. The not having the car was code for "You are coming to Kettering to see your sister-in-law"

We went on FT last time we played them and it was fine. I remember Lease saying yesterday that the parking was shite there.

I think Boxing Day = Let FT take the strain :thumbup:

We shall FT it this time. :thumbup:

1. It will be cold.

2. I'm not leaving it in the open car park opposite Elland Road.

3. The not having the car was code for "You are coming to Kettering to see your sister-in-law"

Good luck in getting out of that one!!

Give us a lift :chant:

I've promised to pick up in Leicester. However, if that changes, I'll let you know and, yes, you can have a lift if you want. :)

I did smile to myself that I got in a good few hours before you yesterday! :P

Archived