Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds United.

Does anyone know what happened in the end when Derby refused to accept that price for the tickets for Loftus Road?
The Football League has ruled in favour of Derby County in the disagreement with Championship rivals Queens Park Rangers over ticket prices. The London club wanted to increase prices by £10 for the game at Loftus Road on Saturday, despite Derby's claim that prices of £30 for adults and £20 for concessions had been agreed over the summer.

Derby complained to the League and, as QPR faced the prospect of no away fans at Saturday's fixture, the governing body ruled that the tickets must be sold at the originally agreed price.

John Vicars, Derby's vice-president of operations, welcomed the ruling and tickets will now go on sale from Pride Park this evening. "Derby County are pleased with the Football League's decision," said Vicars. "We will now be working closely with QPR to sort out the swift distribution of tickets to our supporters. We therefore look forward to seeing plenty of Rams fans at Loftus Road this Saturday supporting the team."

QPR said the increase in ticket prices at Loftus Road this season was to help maintain budgets previously set to provide a better standard of entertainment for home and away fans.

Taken from http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/sep/23/qpr.derby :thumbup:

Sounds decent mate, I'll be sober as however as I'm driving up from Bedford lol .

been a tradition since i was 10 lol, well i didnt drink till 12 lol,

but replace the ps3 with ps2/ps1 aswell,

well always bring the console downstairs so we can all play lol,

If loads of the "one awayer a year" brigade are going to this, does this mean we'll end up sitting down :unsure: ?

I'm certain we'll all stand for this one mate, pretty sure the right fans will turn out and it will be a great atmsophere.

Archived