Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds United.

I've promised to pick up in Leicester. However, if that changes, I'll let you know and, yes, you can have a lift if you want. :)

I did smile to myself that I got in a good few hours before you yesterday! :P

Actually, forget the lift, I can't go :(

I wasn't smiling, although I did in an hour earlier than originally scheduled :)

Why am I tempted for the fox travel.

I think I need to take a long look at myself. >_<

Fox travel really aint that bad if you're with mates.

You'd better get there early though and claim that middle back seat though or you will have dead legs by the end of narborough road. Im 6ft and my legs only just fit into the space.

I'm sure Shrek has agreed to drive to this? It'd make up for Rovrum, that's for sure.

I know but after Rovrum it's kind of scared me traveling with him :cry: Plus Stez is being dragged along and I'm not sure if we'll all fit in. Just thinking ahead like.

Don't do it.

After the weekend just gone I'm going to sue Megabus for infringement of my human rights. Horrendous.

I was tempted to use them so I'm curious to know why it was that bad...? :dunno:

I was tempted to use them so I'm curious to know why it was that bad...? :dunno:

1. Draft from outside made the bus absolutely freezing. My girlfriend wore her coat, hat, scarf and gloves and was still shivering.

2. Inability to escape from idiots. Load of kids getting drunk on Strongbow singing, shouting and generally wanting me to open the emergency (drafty) door and jump.

3. Time. Always add at least half an hour to the stated journey time. Never, ever on time.

4. The toilet is barely large enough for a hobbit nevermind a 6ft 4 young man like myself. And it stinks. And it doesn't lock.

5. Drop you off in obscure places. Train station? No, of course not. Just some random road somewhere near the "destination" city/town.

6. No bins. So you end up wading through a pile of strongbow cans, crisp packets and newspapers.

7. Near impossible to sleep on.

8. Attract the stupid, the obnoxious and the ill. I realised I was in the first group about 5 minutes after getting on.

9. Driver may be drunk/mad. May happen on trains but at least you have the benefit of not seeing them.

1. Draft from outside made the bus absolutely freezing. My girlfriend wore her coat, hat, scarf and gloves and was still shivering.

2. Inability to escape from idiots. Load of kids getting drunk on Strongbow singing, shouting and generally wanting me to open the emergency (drafty) door and jump.

3. Time. Always add at least half an hour to the stated journey time. Never, ever on time.

4. The toilet is barely large enough for a hobbit nevermind a 6ft 4 young man like myself. And it stinks. And it doesn't lock.

5. Drop you off in obscure places. Train station? No, of course not. Just some random road somewhere near the "destination" city/town.

6. No bins. So you end up wading through a pile of strongbow cans, crisp packets and newspapers.

7. Near impossible to sleep on.

8. Attract the stupid, the obnoxious and the ill. I realised I was in the first group about 5 minutes after getting on.

9. Driver may be drunk/mad. May happen on trains but at least you have the benefit of not seeing them.

Ah, that is just a few (very good) reasons. Duly noted. :thumbup:

I may save you with my proposition :)

I would be up for bus fun, however you need a driver 25years old or over.

Maybes travel is pretty much nailed on with 4 in the car picking up the 5th member in Worksop. Safe. :cool:

Archived