Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

nintendo wii with sports

You might as well get it... You don't get Cheap Wii's!!

But Game have a decent bundle at the mo!!

We had like, £250 for Mario Kart, More Game Party, WiiPlay (With remote) an extra nunchuk and WiiSports.

But they've just changed that to something even bigger that's about £270. Offers in GAME change weekly, you're best popping in.

Oh and base price on the console is £170, yes.

Got 1 from Toys R us the other day. Wii + wii sports, wii play with remote (is this good?) 1 extra nunchuk, Beach sports, Guiness world records and charging station all for £255.

Now have the choice of one other game, looking at Mario and Sonic olympics.

Why would ANYONE buy ANYTHING from GAME?!?! :dunno:

:dunno:

Why wouldn't you? Most reliable game retailer on the high street. I grow tired of people moaning about high street shop prices, yeah so Tesco or Asda are selling it cheaper - that's because they sell at a loss, l2economics tbh.

You've more chance getting a WiiFit from GAME before Christmas than anywhere else tbh.

im in need of some advice , for christmas im geting a wii , i actualy picked it up today but cant use it until christmas day it comes as Wii console + wii sports +big beach sports + mario kart + sports pack £225, one of the reasons im geting it is im going away on christmas eve to be with some familly for a few days and the wii will give us something to do together , my problem is there are 4 of us and there is only one remote and nunchuck , it says the games can be played with 4 players so do i need to get a 3 nunchucks and 3 remotes , having never played a wii im confused ???????????

im in need of some advice , for christmas im geting a wii , i actualy picked it up today but cant use it until christmas day it comes as Wii console + wii sports +big beach sports + mario kart + sports pack £225, one of the reasons im geting it is im going away on christmas eve to be with some familly for a few days and the wii will give us something to do together , my problem is there are 4 of us and there is only one remote and nunchuck , it says the games can be played with 4 players so do i need to get a 3 nunchucks and 3 remotes , having never played a wii im confused ???????????

Yes and no.

You will need 4 Wiimotes to have 4 people playing at once. Best buy WiiPlay as you get a game for £5 with a remote.

Only a few games need the Nunchuck so best get an extra one until you know if you will use it!

Yes and no.

You will need 4 Wiimotes to have 4 people playing at once. Best buy WiiPlay as you get a game for £5 with a remote.

Only a few games need the Nunchuck so best get an extra one until you know if you will use it!

thanks , do you know if any of the games i have need a nunchuck

thanks , do you know if any of the games i have need a nunchuck

Well

Wii Sports - Tennis: No, Baseball: No, Golf: No, Bowling: No, Boxing: Yes!

Mario Kart - No (but you can, as there are 4 control schemes!)

Beachy one - No idea?

Well

Wii Sports - Tennis: No, Baseball: No, Golf: No, Bowling: No, Boxing: Yes!

Mario Kart - No (but you can, as there are 4 control schemes!)

Beachy one - No idea?

thanks for the advice , i think ill just buy one more remote and one nunchuck as there so exspensive , cheers

Just bought one of these wonderful Wii machines 2 weeks ago. Managed to convince my girlfriend, that instead of buying christmas presents for each other, we should get some home entertainment system.

So I went mental bought the console (incl a Wiimote and a Nunchuk), Wii Play, 2 extra Wiimotes, 3 extra Nunchucks, a charge station for two Wiimotes, Wii Kart, 3 extra Wii Wheels, Super Mario Galaxy and Raymans Raving Rabbids. (At least the young seller gave me 4 year insurance for free). As you can tell, I plan on having my flat invaded by friends to play some Wii now and again; but in hindsight I should have skipped on the charger and 2 of the nunchucks. The charger is annoying as I have to have the Wii switched on for it to charge, and I found that I will probably not need 3 or 4 Nunchucks at the same time in any game I want to play.

Archived