Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

Quite right - please proffer tickets to AOWW and any other earlier requestees first

:P I was joking. If I hear of any up for grabs, I'll let you know. :)

AoWW - you can try your luck with my old mans priority three season ticket if you get desperate? May be some on sale early weds morning

OK - sounds like a plan. Cheers. :cheers:

Im priority 1 but will not be attending the game as Im on a weekender abroad.

Think i've already gave it away but thats not for certain so if anybody wants it for this game then it will cost £20. Paypal or Cheque is fine.

Think i've already gave it away but thats not for certain so if anybody wants it for this game then it will cost £20. Paypal or Cheque is fine.

:D

Yeah it will be used.

Train £10, cheers then.

:crylaugh:

I dont think so, she never said we will get anymore (could be wrong tho), i think Npton will sell out their allocation

looks like i will be going without a ticket then, hope there pubs have decent ale then :rolleyes:

Damn, so they won't even filter down to members....

That is shite....

I will have to go in the home end then.

You can see in the ground from outside if you stand on the hill, well you could when i was last there about a yr ago

Right..to clear up things here (as Posh has more or less done)..but from the horses mouth so as to speak....

Leicester will get 1300 tickets (South Stand 940)..(Alwyn Hargreave stand 1/3 400)..Sixfields is aprox 30 min walk from Greyfriars bus station (where Stagecoach drops off in centre)..aprox 20-25 mins from train Statn...Old Black Lion pub opposite now closed - used to be brill for the real ale/pool..and general convenience! Along Weedon Rd towards Sixfields..1st pub is Thomas Becket (bout 5 min walk from station) - sometimes a bit dodgy but think ok for this game..Leics luv in n all that :crylaugh: ..further 3-5 min walk is Foundry Tavern...from here Sxflds aprox 15 min walk..Red Rover mite not let in Leicester fans - Sixfields Tavern at complex defo won't!

Stagecoach buses every 10 minutes(ish) go past train station and will take you to within 10 min walk from Sixfields.

Any further questions..obliged!

Ps..sorry for typing 'Sixfields' every bloody line! :yawn:

NTFC

PPS...The recent Nuneaton - Northampton train route (45 mins) runs pretty rarely at w/e...if my experience after Bristol Rovers at home last week is owt to go by..otherwise a change at Chaventry!

Right..to clear up things here (as Posh has more or less done)..but from the horses mouth so as to speak....

Leicester will get 1300 tickets (South Stand 940)..(Alwyn Hargreave stand 1/3 400)..Sixfields is aprox 30 min walk from Greyfriars bus station (where Stagecoach drops off in centre)..aprox 20-25 mins from train Statn...Old Black Lion pub opposite now closed - used to be brill for the real ale/pool..and general convenience! Along Weedon Rd towards Sixfields..1st pub is Thomas becket (bout 5 min walk from station) - sometimes a bit dodgy but think ok for this game..Leics luv in n all that :crylaugh: ..further 3-5 min walk is Foundry Tavern...from here Sxflds aprox 15 min walk..Red Rover mite not let in Leicester fans - Sixfields Tavern at complex defo won't!

Stagecoach buses every 10 minutes(ish) go past train station and will take you to within 10 min walk from Sixfields.

Any further questions..obliged!

Ps..sorry for typing 'Sixfields' every bloody line! :yawn:

NTFC

Can you still watch the game from outside the ground?

Snap. with a few tins of ale :thumbup:

:beer:

That said, my mate's Priority 1 so :fc: I should get a ticket.

Maybe Northampton should consider moving back to the County Ground for one game, I'm guessing you could fit more fans in there than at Sixfields?

Archived